my new life, in the werewolfs claw ch 25 The grim reaper and the crematory

Chapter 25 The grim reaper and the crematory  

My grandmother once told me, that all girls are princesses and their picky heart is making the princess-choice, choosing the one she would marry and pledge loyalty and love to.

But some girls are born with wings, which want to spread and fly, but these girls are held down by fate, tradition and family, they never get to do the actual princess-choice, because from the beginning they had given their hearts to the sky and freedom. 

Sometimes one of this girls manages it, they are able to break the chains binding them to the earth and fly into sky, to their own happiness. And of course they had to pay an equal price for it.

I was never able to break free from my chains, my wings were pulled at, feathers ripped off and then they were broken again and again, by people I didn't know, by my family, and by my own fears.

But now they were ripped off completely

and they were replaced

for sharp claws...

I just wonder when or if I'll learn to use them...

*********************************************************************************

The dark sky grumbled angry above me, thousand water droplets soaked my hair and cloths as I stood in front of his grave. Big golden letters were graved in stone, a single lily and ice decorating it. Tears melted with the rain, at first the cold felt like thousand needles penetrating your skin, but it numbed your pain in the heart, leaving behind nothing but some tiredness.

Samuel Prashant, the name set in stone with golden letters, glistened even in this stormy weather.  

My brother, who had died over 4 years ago while trying to save me. 

Other people died for my sake as well, it was like a vicious circle and I was stuck in there, without any hope of escaping it. 

No, it got worse, the first day I met Aaron someone died, just yesterday a guy died, because of me! 

My uncle, my grandma, my kidnappers, my own brother and now even random people!? Why? Just why? Was I some kind of grim reaper and didn't know it yet? Just what was wrong with my live?

Aarons POV

Unbelievable... 

I stood beside my car, taking a look at the flower shop where the girl had just been, she must have bought something and waited for a bus on the station to my right.

That I was actually stalking her was pathetic, but that I was actually standing in the rain, thinking of where she might have gone, was incredible... ughh

I think her perfume was brain-damaging me, a man of my standards doesn't run after a kid!

She just pops up in my life plays the strong and careless, slowly poisons my food to give me a brain-fuck and then disappears on me when my reputation is in danger, not mention her own live!

"Hello. How are you doing?" A bright blue umbrella and a girl dressed in a fluffy white coat was standing beside me, turning her head around looking for something. I frowned to myself- I hadn't even noticed her.

"Isn't your dog here as well?" she looked up at me smiling kindly, then I recognized her.

"You are the little lady from that night, what are doing here?" my voice sounded annoyed even thought I held back, the small runt had no fault on my mood swings.

"My mother will pick me here, but she will be late, so I'm waiting. Where is your dog?" she had the same eyes as the girl, but they were softer, kinder, like they had never experienced any hurt or fear.