my new life, in the werewolfs claw ch 28 i want to know

Chapter 28 i want to know

first of all to: ArcAngelSerenity, CindyLou67, 06085INAYAH, blackdog0197, i have to thank you guys for all your comments, they made me really happy and helped me to continue this story!^^ thanks a lot guys! 

 please enjoy it! love you all! 

++++++

"I want to know... how it feels not be able to forgive yourself." these words rang through the room and our bodies, ominously and dangerous waiting to be answered, revealing the truth that only the angry skies knew of. But he didn't answer.

I saw his face, strangely calm, only his eyes that lit up in anger showing his real feelings.

His hand around my arm tightened so hard that my hand went numb. Would he brake my bones? 
I swallowed hard once but kept my eyes glued at his. 

He seemed like he had stopped breathing, looking at me, trying to read me but what ever it was that he saw, he didn't like it.

Aaron let out a shaky breath after a while, releasing my arm, so my blood could reach my hand and fingertips. 

Looking down sternly at me, he put on a mask, emotionless and cold, I just had to look away and stared down at our feet. 

"Go." his voice ran down my spine making me flinch. It wasn't particular loud but I felt the hate in his voice and it hurt me.

"Why, is it that bad?" what was it that made me feel strange around him? Why did I have to know? 

I didn't know myself, hormones were a nice excuse- but I just wanted to know about him, I wanted to understand him better. 

Because I knew these feelings, I felt them too almost every day; it is nothing time could heal.  

And his hurt has been dragging him down for far too many years.

He scowled annoyed and turned to leave, but silly me tugged at the hem of his black shirt stopping him.

Aaron glared down at me and slapped my hand away, it would bruise later.

"What do you think are you doing? Who do you think are you talking to?" he all but hissed at me, lowering his head a little. My lungs squeezed slightly pushing the air out, I averted my eyes again- thanks to his nearness and because he was angry-  

since I was right.

He cupped my chin forcing me to look at him. 

"Stay out of my business, or I will resort to other methods to keep mouth shut." This triggered something in me, like always the rebellious kid broke out to test someone's temper.

"And what would that be? You are just afraid to show some flaws that's all!" I just snapped but regretting it right after a second, when his eyes showed hurt and confusion.

"I... I..." he shut my mouth, my chin being still in his hand made it easy for him.

"The next time you bitch at me, I will rape you. Got that?" his voice was filled with malice, an eyebrow cocked up, waiting for me to reply.

But I didn't know what, I was confused myself, my life was a mess, and he was standing there tall and proud, even thought he hurts inside so much that he can't do anything but ignore it. Just being indifferent about it.

It must have been so long now, would I also be like this?

I looked down defeated, he could probably do it- no, can do it- anytime at any whim, and he would do it.

3rd POV

The two men, bound together by secrets and blood, where having a discussion since hours by now- no one getting tired of it, still actually just one worried restlessly about it.

The superior form was sitting in his comfortable office chair, a red leather one, where he would inhale the calming scent of it, and that of the girl occasionally sitting in here.

The young restless figure in front of his desk was pacing up down, like a caged animal.

"We should just get her and move on! She will understand!" His voice was strained anticipating and fearing the encounter with a beloved one.

"That won't be so easy, the dog takes good care of his puppies." he replied with the same old answers. 

"It was a close call yesterday! What if he had come just a minute too late!" he rubbed the bridge of his nose feeling unnaturally old and tired.

"Someone knows, they seem determined to get her!" he came to an halt in front of him, way too close to be comfortable and was warned with a low growl. But he didn't step back, they had to act soon now, or it would be too late.

"He will do everything to protect his underling, and he isn't just some stupid mutt. For sure he knows or at least suspects it." The old man, still as young as the one fuming in his face right now stood up to look out the windows. "It's lives irony that brought them together, let's see what happens for now."

"And what if it is too late then?" it was a question directed to anyone, but the monster he called his friend and master answered anyway.

"Then, I myself will go to get her, and it will be a bloody fight."