my new life, in the werewolfs claw 17 Vampire BFF okay, so what else?

VOTE and COMMENT any feedback is welcomed!^^

and this are the songs mentioned, just if you don't know them^^ 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GnpXB6O6RDY 

ApocalypticA- Farewell

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ar4Xdt_7too 

Florence And The Machine - Kiss With A Fist

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CTK5RqZ64CE 

Pokemon - Intro Theme No.1 

______________________________________________________ 

Ch 17 Vampire BFF okay, so what else?

THIS was shocking. Just too much. How did god expect to take this in? My best friend, the man or boy I loved the most, I knew for the longest part of my life and trusted the most, was born a werewolf, and I had never noticed it.

'girl, you need to be more attentive, your next friend might be Lord Valdemord' I thought to myself. 

'hey Valdemord is cool, what would you do if it were the Teletubbies or Barney?' I grimaced at that, my voice was coming back, great, just great.

"It's not like it changes anything between us." Thomas reassured me for what it seems the hundredth time. He must have seen me grimace, great.

"Thomas, how come I never noticed any of this, I mean I've known you since I was 6!" my voice was horse, somehow screechy, I still couldn't stomach this.

He sighted heavily, driving in the parking lot in front of his small cozy flat. He was silent, until we got up, and I plumped onto his sofa. His blue eyes, taking in every movement, every breath of mine, it should have been awkward, but I had Tom in front of me, not your usual psycho-dog, for god's sake!

"I was born this way, I never asked for it, and I never regretted it." he looked sad, he had expected my understanding, but I had let him down. I felt miserable. So he kept repeating this sentence like it was magic formula.

"Does Lucy know?" I just wanted to get rid of the growing silence.

He nodded. "What!? Why can she know?" I asked like a 10 year old, who felt left out. 

"It's.... different with Lucy... she knew- what I was." he answered unwillingly.  

"And how did she know?!" this was getting on my nerves, I felt pathetic, left out and what not, and he just tells me that Lucy knew from the very start!

"I think they should tell you themselves." he said looking to the door, after 4 second it opened silently. It was Lucy with a strained look at her face, Arthur was looking down and Mike... well Mike did that he normally didn't- he kept his mouth shut and was hiding behind Lucy.

"Everyone knew but me!" pathetic girl, yeah you are pathetic girl.  

'Calm down, put on you poker face, there is more to come.' my little inner voice echoed in my head, and I instinctively did what it told me, letting my muscles relax, while putting up my front again.

Lucy came over to me, sitting down and giving me big hug, I didn't respond to it, but looked in each of their faces, reading, shame, annoyance and something like pity. 

"Come on guys, spit it out." my voice was cold and distant, while I prepared myself to hear something that I didn't want to know.  

'you want to know?' the little voice whispered, being way to talkative this day.