Kidnapped, the end of our fighting

let me know what you think!!^^

chapter 24 kidnapped- hopeless, helpless and the end of our fighting

Darkness engulfed her, grabbed at her out of nothing and tore apart her consciousness,- pain,- exaggerating pain washed through her body and then... nothing. Forgotten was what she went through in the strange office, forgotten the sharp canines that ripped open her skin, all she wanted was sleep... a never ending one - would have been great.

But life wasn't so easy...

"Hey wake up already!" a rough voice commanded, shaking violently on her shoulder, sending spasm down her whole body. Her eyes fluttered open for half a second and went shut once again.

"Daniel! Don't be so harsh!" hissed a girl further away from them. Whimpers filled the room, echoing through the rotting room.

Three voices hissed at each other but she couldn't make out their gibbering and Kala didn't care anyways. Her neck hurt as did her wrists and several other places, those crazy people,- no,- monsters had bitten her, and satisfied themselves on her warm blood.

Sick. They were all just sick...

"She needs to drink at least some water! Didn't you see her? More ragdoll than human!"

"She needs to rest, she is in pain and you shaking her won't help!" snapped the girl to the rough voice beside Kala.

"God, shut the heck up!" groaned Kala, feeling her head throb more and more with every word they spoke.

Silence took over in the room, breathing and some whimpering were the only auditable things. 

"Am I crying?" she asked, knowing well she still had no control over her own body.

"No, it's Susana." answered the other male voice absent minded, probably trying to shush the girl.

"Why is she crying?" she tried to open her eyes but couldn't make out even silhouettes.  

"Cuz you looked like shit!" Daniel replied next to her, putting a hand under her neck, and holding it up.

"Drink, you have lost a lot of blood."  

He put a water bottle on her lips, pushing it up slowly, so she could drink easily. 

The girl didn't stop crying... 'did I look that horrible?' 'Amari must be missing me already' gloomy thoughts entered her head, Sam... she wanted to scream and cry herself, but she had to make sure, Sam was strong, he was her big brother after all. 

She had to make sure, she had to get out of here!

"From where are you?" she asked in the dark. Her brain started to work once again, and it was set on one thing- escape.

"Upper Austria, Daniel is from Berlin, Most of the kids and Stephan are from Munich. You?" Lucy answered once again while this Daniel sat near to her, everyone was silent, except for the crying girl.

'Munich most probably...The railway from Munich Vienna took a few houers and then to the outer districts...,' 'Warehouses in Munich? Where could that be anyway? This place was big, but it seemed unused in its original purpose...'

She thought of a way to escape this place, but the doors seemed closed, heavy and sturdy. Kala shut her eyes, going the way down to the office in her mind; wood was placed on all sides, sometimes forming for corners, A few axes were placed beside the wood plates, sharp and ready to cut. 

There were about 3 doors, the main entrance, where it would be impossible to escape from, the office- which was out of question and this suffocating room where they were kept. But something was missing; it was small but held significance to this place. It could be the key to escape from this place. She frowned opening her eyes again.