my new life, in the werewolfs claw ch 31 the slaves revenge- a bloody day

Comment please!!!^^ 

You'll get a cookie! promise XD

Chapter 32 the slaves revenge- a bloody day

A cruel world- through a child's eyes.
We understand more than adults give us credit for.
We feel far more than an adult.
And we thirst for love in those cruel moments, but what could you do- when you had no one? Understanding takes a long time, powerlessness is in our nature, but dare those who make one mistake, they will pay dearly.

Clovers POV

This was the first night that I noticed. 

I noticed, that all the people I loved, I respected, were either dead or had changed for the worse.

The sound of brick crashing and falling hard on the floor and people laughing evilly woke me. 

I instantly jumped up, I had been sleeping in here, beside the beasts, for a month now, but this noise was a first.

I peaked from behind the hay stacks to see, one of the bigger imprisoned beast man crouched coughing blood, in front of our Masters, the door to the prison was open but on the side of the wall was a hole, stones strayed around the floor.

Had they thrown him through the wall? No, no one would survive that! 

The man coughed, it seemed as if it was hard to breath for him, my head began to spin, and these guys had been my hope for revenge? They were too weak, they would never be able to win against the Vampires.

The man was pushed outside, the leeches laughing as thought they were drunk. 

With what had we all deserved this treatment? 

The thought that there was no hope was beginning to sink in. 

Tears rolled down my cheeks to my doll, her red woolen hair taking in the liquid. I could survive hiding behind hay-stacks like a mouse, but for how long?

"My god, look at this chaos." 

"Great, and we have to clean up this mess!" It was Bark and the widow, who came reluctantly peeking a little bit through the new hole.

I left my little hideout my doll in my arms, I was clenching so hard, it was a wonder my own fingers didn't break. 

The widow huffed at my sight and Barks reaction wasn't any better. 

"Still alive runt?" I came to halt a few feet away from them, unsure of what to do next.  

"Why aren't you talking? God! You are so annoying!" the fat woman came up to me ripping my doll out of my hands, to throw it directly through the new hole in the wall and in the cell. 

I heard a grunt, the doll probably landed on someone.

The fat woman and Bark laughed at my shocked expression and turned to leave, of course they shouted back at me "Clean up!" before slamming the door shut.

They both had been very nice people, I had loved them. 

I had loved this village. It was so beautiful.

I slipped through the new hole in the wall, and was immediately greeted by angry stars and a man grunted behind the bars.. I saw my doll in his giant prank; my feet carried me over to him without thinking, my mind too preoccupied with memories, only a few weeks old but they seemed to be from some fairytale. The iron gratings were no problem for me, under nourishment had slimed me down to the bone. I simply slipped through them. 

I stood before the black haired man, noticing fresh blood that covered him and the rest, as well as a set of empty chains - ready to welcome it's old captive.