my new life, in the werewolfs claw 12 dream

Chapter 12 

Dream

"I needed to know your police record, to see of what I'm taking care of." he answered my confrontation of the police record, while reading letters that had arrived in the mail today. "What? Do I look like some kind of pet? "to see of what I'm taking care of"?!" I mocked him, ripping the letters out of his hands, trying my best to look really pissed. "Sooner or later you will have to move out of this state, or do you think you can stay for fifteen years in one place while never getting old? The police record has disappear as well."

NEVER tell anyone what you are! It was one of the rules of the werewolf's society. This answer had thrown me out of my role, he laughed in complacent picking up the letters from the floor. "you should learn to be more respectful, I won't tolerate this attitude for long, and should you meet one of the others in this building." he stopped to look at me for a minute "you will trun into minced meat."

What? I don't think that there is anyone so crude like you! I thought to myself.  

"Still how did you get it? You won't get a police record for nothing."

I had stopped him at the living room entrance. Having only millimeters of space between us, it really made you look small and feel insecure. He sighted tiredly "You are beeing an nuisance and stupid on top, just think of what I just told you, we have our ways and now move!" he shoved me to the side, with one hand even thought I resisted. Just what's up with this man? And what should that mean?

What had we talked about again? Let's see- that I have to move out of state with time... growing old- he was 700 years old still looking like around 35.... So, they will, I will- have to change my ID's from to time, I will have to leave my family behind, my friends, because I was a monster and I needed to hide my true personality from the world.

Thinking like that, I was standing for at least 10 minutes there, it was hard to think of the future when all just seemed so hopeless. It was the still the first week day with Aaron, and he knew more about me than I about him. So many things were listed in the record that I wanted to forget, it was painful to look them. That's why I burned them. Aaron ignored me while used to fuel the fireplace with the record. I burned uncles sin on me, burned every other incident, which no one had to know about. I was alright. I am alright.

The next morning when I woke up, I felt incredibly warm and safe, protected like I was sleeping next to my boyfriend.

Boyfriend? Who was, Thomas?... no to big... Mike?.... to warm...Arthur? no he didn't like this position.... Who? Slowly I opened my eyes. My head was lying on an arm, muscular with a tender skin, and the hand went back to my shoulder, keeping the blanket on place. His other arm around my waist.  I moved my head a little to see Aarons black hair hanging in his sleeping face. He had a contend expression he looked sweet and vulnerable... 

Hold on a moment... I WAS NAKED. I felt how my face turn red, and my breathing increase. I screached pulling the covers over my body trying to hide while he briefly scanned my face anoyed and tired.

"I didn't touch you." His voice was raspy " You had been quite a handful in the night and even I need some sleep." he had dismissed this matter simply. "Not that I would get this desperate to touch a sleeping girl." He added while leaving the room, and me alone in it.

I had a dream. My grandmother and I were having tea in India. The tea was aromatic, the air was hot and filled with spices and sweet scents that came from the kitchen and the garden. Her long hair, already in pure silver hung down her shoulders and a few strands would dance in slight wind. Her tanned skin glistened golden in the sun, she smiled at me. "You aren't getting married." she stated in an amused voice.

"No" "You are sacrificing your family for a potential true love." this her voice was horse and almost accusing. "They are probably regretting to have sent me so many presents for Christmas." I joked.

I sunk down in my chair taking a sip from grandmother's aromatic tea, she laughed. "Things depend on how you decide them. Don't forget, Prashant, it means" "it means calm and composed, that is why our family made it so far." I finished this sentence I heard so often from her, when she began her homily. "But sometimes it's not bad to be affectionate." she finished with a smug smile.

"Kala, it means art, and for art you need strong emotions, a calm and composed person never would win in that aspect, and Hita means loveable." she caressed my cheeks softly "When I named you, I didn't choose this names without a reason. From the very first day, you stole my heart, and your eyes were so cold, that I hoped you would be loved a lot, instead.." her voice broke off. "They made you grow strong, every incident and especially your kind heart." She laughed a little turning her face to the sun. "You knew from the start, who it was, right? The reason why your uncle suddenly died." she looked at me again her eyes watering. "Do you think that I'm doing the right thing now?" "It is never wrong to choose life." she retorted. "I changed broken wings against claws and fangs." " A good deal if you ask me." She smiled at me, I felt like she knew what was happening.

"Did you ever think, that I should have given up a long time ago?" "The women in our family, since generations were unhappy, getting married to men they never loved, losing those they did love. Always taking care of the families pride, the order of things. All women have always two choices, in every aspect of live, we must decide between two things, and every decision brings new ones, but giving up is not something that is possible for a woman. It's because we are strong that we are able to give live. That we are able to continue going, even when we reached the very bottom of misery. This is also, our families pride and honor."

"This got nothing to do with my situation." I stated bluntly 

"Stupid! What I mean is, that no matter what you do, you should always go with your head held high up, if they want to blame you, let them, take the hits and shame, it was your decision, you are free be proude of it!" "I'm not free." I said thinking of Aaron who watched my very step. "You have claws, so break free. I'll be with you." she smiled and everything faded to black. 

*******************************************************************************