my new life, in the werewolfs claw, chapter 34 fight one

fight one-

3persons pov

The sky stormed and roared, adding to the tension in the air, as lightning tore it apart in ever changing forms.

"Are you ready?" he asked his companions, unable to hide the hate that had piled up in the last centuries, he looked at his family, the ones remaining that is. 

Leon, Ed, John, Beatrice and a handicapped Jason, more dead than alive, but this chance, the opportunity provided by the tiny human, wouldn't go to waste.  

The drive to kill, gave them strength.

They gave him a sharp nod, Ed and Leon a shrewd smirk on their faces.  

"Then let's go!" 

The second the words were out his mouth, he started changing, his clothes ripping as the man inside of them vanished, replaced by a giant black wolf, its golden eyes gleamed with bloodlust and power as he watched his family go through the same procedure. Bones and muscles broke and reshaped themselves, as their human appearance was slowly replaced by those of wolves, each one being different, only bound together by the hate sparking in their eyes.

Aaron waited a minute or two for them to catch their breaths, and then dashed outside, directly barging into the mansion where music still played peacefully.

The doors burst open, and the vampires having heard them coming had stopped on the middle of the butterfly staircase leading upwards to the dining room, ducked and ready to attack or defend themselfs. 

"Who forgot to lock the filthy dogs?" sneered the lady of the mansion jokingly. No one laughed, eyes fixed on their opponents, the second in command and Aaron took a slight step forward, but were still waiting for a signal.

Who would attack first?

Of course it burned in his blood, and his instincts carved to feel his enemies flesh beneath his paws, the blood in his muzzle. 

But more important than his craving instincts, was the need and the will to succeed, and the right question in this case was:

Who would make the first mistake?

The signal came in another form than expected, a few humans that were standing petrified in the doors, watching the monsters as they glared at each other, suddenly came back to life, screaming panicked and rushing up the servant passages of the mansion, looking around for a place to be safe.

Adrenalin and panic was in the air, deep growls and howls erupted from the tiny pack as they leapt on their enemies.

Jason- missing his left arm got back-up from Ed and attacked a black haired one who reeked the most of fresh blood, Beatrice helped Leon chunk of some fresh meat of a lanky vampire, who jumped around the floor like some monkey- trying to get their backs, and John fought the skanky vampire female- who tried to literally claw out his eyes.

The fights seemed even- the outnumbered vampires could easily face beaten up dogs- their speed and strength was equal at this point, but their biggest advantage- mind reading- was impossible.

The werewolves attacked on instincts, rage clouded their human minds and awakened their inner wolves.

In the center of this mess, stood their leaders unmoving- staring each other down.

The Lady vampire turned to run just after few punch-exchanges, throwing everything possible at John who had a hard time dodging portraits, vases and what not chasing her up the stairs into a room where- servants cowered in some corner, screams filled the room, but John growls directed towards them turned them down to whimpers.

The room was furnished with a couch a café table and some beautiful swung chairs, with green padding.  

The woman crouched behind the couch baring her fangs ready to attack.

But she was cornered, the only option to get out of this room was either to jump out from the window, or try on John directly. 

Turning your back towards the enemy could be lethal, John knew that SHE knew this and took his good time to circle her once before he leaped at her.

Using her left wrist as a hindrance to protect her throat, was a good idea, but the pain overwhelmed her for a second, screaming terribly before even reaching the floor from their fall, the wolf on top, pushed down his claws in attempt to break her rip cage and tear out her heart, but she was faster- her fingers swiftly moving towards his eye. 

In split of a second John had to release his pray, his right eye bleeding, but at least it was still there! 

The woman used his distraction to jump at his back, winding her thin but strong arms around his throat to choke him.

Shaking her down was impossible, his struggling got him out of breath even faster, he rolled on his back, squishing her with his 100 kg, her grip loosened and automatically he got on his four paws and bit down her throat.

It was a quick ending, her skin tore under the immense pressure of his fangs, her bones broke like a few toothpicks,  

disgusting vampire blood flood inside his muzzle, but he enjoyed the taste of his enemy dying under him.

The first one was down, one had archived his goal- three fights would follow.