CH 46 July 30- 13:44 Towards my own future

Chapter 45 July 30: 44- Towards my own future.

July 30. 05: 14 Cemetery

Samuel Prashant. The golden letters carved in stone seemed to laugh at me- yes, the fact that I cried and agonized in front of an empty grave was quite ironic.

Yet I found myself here again today. My last day in this country to be correct.

And here I was, at five in the morning, saying my farewells to a slap of stone that had witnessed my misery. I breathed in deeply, taking in the silence, the scent of the morning sun as it hit the grass and plants.

I won’t lie to you.

I was happy to leave this all behind.

Just like I will turn my back to this cemetery, I will turn my back to this country and those trying to hurt me.

Time, is a funny thing.

Compared to the first weeks with Aaron, the following month seemed to just fly by.

Such normality, it was pleasant but it went by fast.

Or maybe, it was because I now knew my time here was limited and now I was anxiously awaiting and dreading for it end.

Whatever.

It was a darn good time.

June 25: 15:38 School hall

I was grinning like a maniac, the last time I would walk down this hall, I felt pure bliss coursing my veins but of course this was school ground- my little has to be ruined.

With Rebecca and our Journalist Maggie coming up to my sides, so that we were walking in line. I sighed, yeah you can guess, that we competed like crazy to find out who was the best- In the end it was Rebecca who had the honor of holding the farewell speech, she had deserved it, she was a capable girl after all.

“I heard you were moving to Australia.” Maggie stated while pushing up her glasses in a I’m-so intelligent-manner.

“Yes.” I affirmed, while raising one eyebrow at her.

“Make sure to use sun blocker.” Stated Rebecca her expression serious.

Now, that’s weird guys. Just weird.

“It wasn’t bad. The last 5 five years.” Maggie clutched our diplomas to her chest a cheeky grin on her face.

“Should you have cool information or become famous yourself call me! I’ll be soon known all over for my articles. I promise you this!” She bumped jokingly at shoulder and went leaving me and Rebecca alone, starring after her.

We both laughed at that and then Rebecca surprised me with a hug- like you would a dear friend.

“Let’s get along better next time we meet.” She told me over my shoulder before releasing me.

She smirked at my surprised face,flipped her hair back  and spotted her group of friends and stalked over to them.

“I’m sure you will hear from me before I do from you!” She called once over her shoulder before going back to ignoring me.

Yeah. That was a weird way of leaving the school grounds.

Come on- such things happen in asian tv- dramas, not in real life!