my new life, in the werewolfs claw ch 35 a slaves freedom centuries of solitude

And thanks to all my new fans!! 

to ArcAngelSerenity and DevilChild: you guys are so cute and kind! thank you!!! <3 

*************

Chapter 35- a slaves freedom / centuries of solitude

Blood drizzled to the floor, silent cries and prayers sounded through the corridors, and in the midst of this all stood monsters, panting and gasping, filling their lungs with freedom.

Incomprehensive to the human mind were their actions, their way of thinking.  

Their very being was a mystery, that needed to be feared, hated and most of all avoided.

These fights were going to a new level of hate, cruelty, bestiality...  

They gave the word revenge a new meaning, and added to its rich iron taste some bitterness that repulsed those who licked it and in the same time it was like a drug- clouding your mind and rendering every other reasoning useless.

These monsters - 

were slaves and masters,  

they were tortured and torturer  

but most of all- were they inhuman.

Jason and Ed were merely playing with their prey, booth venting their anger on the now pitiful vampire. 

Gashes were placed everywhere on his body, as the giant werewolves took their turns in inflicting pain on the now whimpering bastard. 

It must have seemed so cruel to the humans who had to watch this scene, while covering in their corners, unable to escape the room.

But simply put, it was the reaction to his action. 

Taking into accord that it was the lean black haired vampire who had cut off Jason's arm, and again it was him who smelled the most of fresh blood, of the girls blood to be precise.

It's just as they say, you reap what you sow...

As the massacre in the mansion was slowly coming to its end, with the vampires clearly losing, stood their commander, nonchalantly and smirking, in front of Aaron.

The bald man was way too sure of himself, having known Aaron as nothing more than the living corpse on chains, he couldn't help himself. 

Aaron however, was a whole different matter, pain, grief and anger boiled up in him and erupted into a deep growl, and even though all his emotions and instincts were set to kill, they still wouldn't allow him to act recklessly. 

Locking his emotions away and building up barriers in his head, he finally set a move in the last fight by circling the vampiric commander evaluating his chances of attacking.

"Do you really think, I will let you survive this? Mutt!" the vampire boomed his face in a grimace when he finally charged for his enemy.

The impact almost threw the black wolf back into the stairs, but he avoided getting hurt by rolling over the bald guy, pushing him onto the stair edges. 

The man grunted but seeing the sharp wolf fangs coming down towards his throat, his hands shot up and he pushed his thumbs into Aarons golden eyes. 

The wolf jumped back automatically, shaking his head to regain his sight, whilst the vampire took cautious steps up the stairs, at the same time pulling out a dagger from behind his back and charging anew at the now slightly distracted monster.