Chapter Fifty-One: Coming Home

"Well Han, You are all set to go home." Doctor Montgomery says smiling at him. Han was sitting up on his own, his feet over the edge of the Hospital bed, A big silly smile on his face "Here is a prescription for Some pain meds, take as needed. As for activities, No running, jumping, climbing up stairs to much, no lifting objects that are more then ten pounds and-" He looks from Han to Katie then back to Han, a small smirk on his face. " No extra curricular activities, if you get what I mean." Katie instantly blushes and looks down, knowing exactly what he meant. Han just laughs and puts his arm around her shoulders pulling her to his good side.

"We'll behave." He says to the doctor making him laugh. "Oh I have a question, Can I drive or should I wait?" He asks hoping the answer was Yes he could drive. Montgomery thinks for a moment before nodding.

" I don't see why you can't just make sure you have someone with you in case you start to feel dizzy or light headed. and no Racing, Katie here tells me you like to drive fast, It could irritate your wound." He says sternly as Katie sticks her tongue out at Han. Han thanks the doctor for everything and lets Katie help him down, wincing in slight pain as his feet hit the ground his full weight straining the healing wound. Doctor Montgomery offers him a wheelchair but he stubbornly says no, wanting to walk out the doors on his own, with his own strength, only leaning on Katie when he felt unbalanced. Once in the front hall he smiles when he sees his two nurses, Kathy and Debbie standing there clapping, happy for him to be going home. He gives each one a small hug before turning towards the exit. Katie slips her hand in his and he looks at her.

"You ready to go home?" She says smiling at him. He nods.

"More ready then you could possibly imagine." He says and the two head outside. The Mazda is sitting right outside the door making him beam. He looks at Katie to see her dangling the keys just within his reach and he snatches them out of her hand, walking as quickly as his side would let him to the driverside. "Why'd you bring the Mazda?" He asks as Katie slips into the passenger side.

" I knew you were probably missing it, though don't drive too fast, doctors orders." She says sternly making him laugh.

"No Promises." And with that he puts the key into the ignition and revs the engine, peeling out of the hospital parking lot with a jolt that throws her against the seat with a laugh. The Hospital fading in his rerview mirror. "If I never have to see that place again I will be more then happy." He mutters.

Katie looks at Han, watching as he relaxed in his seat, the window open making the wind blow his hair in his face. It was longer then he normally wore it and she was dying to run her fingers through it. He takes one of his hands off the steering wheel and swipes his hair out of his face before bringing it down to lace through hers. Absentmindedly without really realizing it he lifts her hands and burshes his lips across her knuckles, making her arm and body tingle. She was grateful his right side was toward her as she lays her head down in his lap, startling him for a few, the car swerving before he gets it under control. He looks down at her with on eyebrow raised before turning his dark eyes back onto the road, flicking on a signal light he eases the car into a parking lot of a CVS pharmacy. Leaving the car idling he looks back down at her, his eyebrow still raised, his breathing had picked up a notch much like hers. She just stares at him, her head in his lap, her green eyes trained onto him. He leans down and she lifts herself up on her elbows, her arms circling around his neck as their lips connect, Electricity sparking below her waist. He sifts and the seat slowly slides back, giving her access to get up and straddle his lap. His hands wrap around her back, splaying out, pressing firm against it as she wiggled over him making him moan, his head lolling back and she doesn't hesitate. she leans down and kisses his neck, nibbling it here and there until her lips finally connect with his.