Chapter Fifty-Eight: Ride Or Die

"You ride I ride, You Die and I'll die right along with you. You are not alone in this world Dominic Terry. I love you" Letty says, staring up at her husband to be, a small smirk on her lips as she sees his unshed tears. The Priest Clears his throat and his Voice rings out over the Wedding party.

"I hear by pronounce you, Man and Wife, You may kiss the Bride." he says with a soft smile. Dom snakes his hands around her waist and brings her closer, a smirk of his own matching hers.

"You're mind forever." He growls before leaning down to kiss her hard on the lips, picking her up when he feels her arms wrap around his neck. Cheers from the wedding party Erupt, Katie watches from the BridesMaid side her hands full with her bouquet and Letty's . She cheers for her mother and father Happiness flooding through her as they say their vows. Looking behind her she sees Melina trying to subtly wipe away tears, Mia who was right behind Katie was holding her swollen stomach a smile on her face as she watches her brother with pride. The Wedding party includes, Mia, Melina and Neela as bridesmaids, Katie the maid of Honor, Han and Shawn as groomsmen with Bryan being the bestman.Tej, Roman,Kennedy, and a picture of Twinkie that make tears form in Katie's eyes were out in the seats. When the newly weds finally break from their kiss they turn to everyone, each having a silly grin on their face. Everyone once again cheers for them as they start down the isle, the cool breeze from the ocean hitting Letty's hair making it flutter around her beautifully. the party falls in behind them, Mia and Bryan, Shawn and Neela, and Katie and Han. Kennedy slipping in to be with Melina while tej and Roman brought up the rear with the Priest. The priest says goodbye to the family and parts with them, heading to his small Honda and driving off. the family each get into their respected cars and head back to the house where the reception will be seeing how the only people attending were the ones from the wedding. Katie carefully slides into the Mazda's passenger side, Han instantly grabbing one of her hands with his free hand as they speed off to the house. She studies him as he drives through the twisted streets, his hair blowing in his dark eyes from the wind coming through the opened window. He looks over at her and catches her staring giving her a face.

"What?" he asks. She shakes her head and leaning down gently she places her head in his lap making a stupid grin spread across his face. " I love it when you do that." He says to her with a sigh. She closes her eyes and enjoys the short ride home. "Angel we're almost there, you might want to sit up, before Roman sees you." he snickers making her blush red as she slowly lifts herself up. They pull into the driveway and Katie grins when she sees Twinkie's Green monster in front of them. It's been almost six months since he passed away and Shawn and Neela had been able to ship his truck to L.A 4 months ago, and she drove it every where, not caring when people stared. Leaning against the Mazda she waits for Han to come around to her side before heading to the backyard. As he walks over to her she checks him out. He isn't in a tuxedo but he was in the same suit as that night at the Hotel, her face reddening as she thinks of it, looking down at her own dress she smiles. Letty had been easy on her bridesmans and let them wear simple red sundresses. Han reaches her and gently grabs her hand as they head to the backyard, the sounds of music and cheering reaching their ears. "Looks everyone started without us come on." He says gripping her hand tighter as they quickly walk into the yard, the sight of Dom shoving Cake into Letty's face greeting them. Katie drops Han's hand to hold her stomach because she is laughing to hard. Dom turns to her and grins widely.

"Dom Look-" is all she manages to say before it was too late. Dom turns his head back to his bride just to getting an even bigger slice of cake plowed right into his own face, the family bursting into laughter. Bryan has to put down his tongs for the barbecue as tears of laughter stream down his face. Dom's ears turn a bright red and his silly grin stretches wider.

"You're going to pay for that." He mock growls to Letty who only sticks her tongue out at him, an eyebrow arched.

"I'm counting on it." she says to him wiping the cake off his face before kissing him gently.