Meeting Sid

Sana was getting ready as she has to accompany her bestie who is going crazy over meeting Sidharth. She can't understand what has she seen in Sidharth that she is this crazy about him he is not even that good looking she thinks but again she knows love is blind. Even for Shanaya Shehnaaz love and obsession with Kartik is weird.

She was getting ready in when a girl barged in her room. She is a beautiful girl with sharp features, her hairs are of medium length and she wears a beautiful floral dress which is complimenting her even skin tone, there is a scarf around her neck and face is covered with makeup, she enter the room and started twirling around "Sanu....Sanu...Sanuu... I can't imagine that this is happening like I am really gonna meet Sid today." She said placing her hand in her heart.

Sana smiled at her bestfriend "yooo... God has finally heard your prayers but why have you applied so much of makeup you know na you look gorgeous even with minimal makeup."

"I know Sanu.... But today I can going to meet Sidharth i should look my best" Shanaya replied looking in the mirror making Sana shook her head

"Ok baba but please don't get faint after meeting him.  I hope you remember that we have to go for shopping after that" says Sana

"Yes i remember but I can't say anything about fainting" Shanaya joked "comeon now let's go else we will get late he must be waiting" she said and started dragging Shehnaaz holding her hand.

They went down where Shehnaaz's mom was sitting

"Where are you both going in so hurry" she asked

"For shopping" Sana replied and then she looked towards Shanaya and said "and yes offcourse to meet Shanaya's Sid... He is in town and we are going to meet him" Sana said

"Oh finally Shanaya's wait is over she is finally gonna meet him after a long time" Said Sana's mother as she is very well aware of Shanaya's love for Sid.

"Yes aunty and I am so excited" Shanaya chirped jumping

"And yes don't let him go this time without marrying you and if possible don't even let him go" Pammi ji said making Sana burst in laughter while Shanaya blushed hard but seeing Sana laughing like a maniac she glared at her making her stop laughing

"Okay...okay I think we should leave now else we will get late" Sana said controling her laughter and dragged Shanaya outside and took out her car.

On their way to mall Shanaya kept ranting about Sid making Sana cringe and finally they reached their destination.

Shanaya immediately left the car and ran inside

"Shanaya wait for me" Sana yelled but she was long gone

Sana pouted "so selfish of her she got her Sid and she forgets her friend, no problem let her come back I will not share my chocolate with her now" she said and went to park her car.

After parking she went inside the mall and was shocked to see crowd outside the mall and Sana doesn't like this much crowd.

Shanaya came back running to her "Sanuuu....." She shrieked "there is too much crowd how we will meet Sid now"

"What have you expected Shanaya, to have a private candle light dinner with him. He is a celebrity and millions of people have silly crush on him just like you and he is here for movie promotion not to romance with you"

"Sanu that's so mean of you.... Have i ever judged you for you silly obsession with Kartik Aryan... He is a celebrity too..... And I don't crush over him I love him I love him.... Don't you remember how we had a eye contact the last time I saw her." Shanaya said pouting