future

“momsi I am here” Sana said coming down along with Sid.
Pammi ji smiled at them as she was arranging snacks.
“wow mom the snacks looks delicious” Sana said licking her lips.
“Sid…. I have made pasta for you… I hope it’s still your favourite” Pammi ji said with hope in her eyes while Sid felt emotional again. He remembered how during childhood days, Pammi ji used to make him eat with her own hands.

“Sid say something else they will think you are mute” Sana whispered in his ears.

“ye…yes” this was all he could manage.

“wow…. What a long sentence” Sana said again and this Sid glared at her while.
They sat on dinning table while pammi ji served the snacks.
“let me feed you” Pammi ji said taking a spoonful of pasta and took near his mouth, while Sid couldn’t stop the escape of tear from his eyes but Pammi ji immediately wiped it and made him eat the pasta.
“not fair mumma even I am your daughter but you are busy with your son” Sana said to lighten the mood.

“ignore her, she was always jealous from you” Pammi ji said as she continued feeding him while Sana just smiled seeing their bond.
“So Sid…” Sukh ji started while Sid’s heartbeat increased and Sana’s ears perked.

“how’s your study going? And Sana told me that you are working too? So how’s everything going?”  Asked Sukh ji making Sana sighed in relief.

“All going good uncle. I am in my final year of MBA and I am working as assistant manager of a company” Sid replied and they started talking about some stuffs. Sana smiled seeing Sid talking to her dad freely
“hello everyone” they heard a yell and everyone looked in the direction of voice and found Shanaya standing there with grin on her face. Pammi ji and Sukh ji smiled looking at her while Sid rolled his eyes “here goes my peace” he murmured to himself but Sana heard it somehow which made her giggle.

“Hello Uncle….hello Aunty….. I missed you so much” Shanaya said hugging them

“we missed you too my child” pammi ji said kissing her forehead.
“wowww….. pasta” Shanya said eyeing pasta and immediately served for  herself.
“haven’t you eaten anything at your home” Sana asked seeing her eating like a monkey.

“offcourse I have…. Mumma had made bread pizza and brownies for me” Shanaya said while eating

“what you ate pizza and brownie and didn’t brought for me…. How could you do this to me?.... I am your best friend” Sana said in crying voice as images pf pizza and brownie was revolving in her mind
“stop your melodrama Sanu…. Offcourse I brought it for you… do you think mom will let me come here without bringing anything for you. I forget in my car” Shanaya said passing the key. Sana threw draggers at her but she continued her eating.

“I will just come” Sana said
“I will come too” Sid replied as he was still little uncomfortable but Shanaya took it in a other way and smirked.
“can’t stay away for a second lover boy” Shanaya whispered in his ears making him cough and he looked at her with horrified expression while she chuckled.
Sid gave meek smile to Sukh ji and ran outside the house.
“Shehnaaz..” he said as he moved towards her.
“don’t leave me with crazy friend of yours…. She has no filters” Sid said making Sana laugh.
“get used to it…. She will be your SIL in future” Sana said while Sid frowned “SIL what’s that?” he asked

“sister in law” Sana replied while Sid eyes widen and a unwanted blush crept on his cheeks “even she doesn’t have filter”

“awwww my bebu is blushing” Sana said pulling his cheeks,

“No… no …. I am not… why would I?” he said making a poker face.

“Don’t hide it from me I now…. I know you are blushing…. Although I haven’t said anything romantic to make you blush. I just stated the fact….” She said and suddenly a thought passes her mind and she made a thinking face with placing her finger on her chin
“Sid…..” she said while he nodded.

“when will we get married?” Sana asked taking him offgaurd.

“mar…marriage…. We… I.. mean… I didn’t thought about it” he managed to say. This girl knows how to make him nervous” he thought.

“what do you mean you haven’t thought about it…. I have even decided the names of our kid and here you are saying you didn’t thought about marriage….. why? Are you not serious about me?” Sana said glaring at him.

“I… I didn’t said that”

“but you meant that…. Listen mister…. Don’t even try to ditch me…. Else I will break your face and bones” she said showing him her fist.

“I… I will …. I will never… never ditch you… I love… love you. You know that….” He said shuttering.

“so why didn’t you thought about marriage?” she asked again.

“I… I… I think…. I always do but I was feeling shy to tell you” Sid said giving her a meek smile.

“ohhh…. Aww my bebu” she said pulling her cheeks.
They were about to move when a ball hit Sana’s shoulder. They turned and found group of children standing there.

“Sanu didi” they yelled while Sana ran towards them “aww my bacha party…. I missed you all so much” Sana said kneeling down while all the kids group hugged her.

“who is he?... is he your new friend?” one of the boy asked pointing towards her.
Sana looked at Sid And motioned him to come forward “yes he my friend…. Sidharth… Sid come here” she said to Sid who was still in his position. He scratched his neck and came forward slowly.

“hello Bhaiya….” The kids said in unison while Sid gave them a nervous smile “hello”

“Sid they are my cute and little friends... She is siya… he is Rohan….” She introduced all of them one by one.

“And I am Rohit Sana’s boyfriend” A little boy said raising his collar making Sid’s eyes widen while Sana chuckled.

“yes offcourse… my cute boyfriend” Sana said pulling his cheeks.
The boy started at Sid and gave hi a challenging look while Sid just smiled meekly.
“didi we missed you so much…. And also our football match” the little girl said.

“so let’s have a match today then… what say?” Sana said while Kids hooted in unison.

“Sid’s lets play” Sana said to Sid
“ummm… I am fine… I will be watching you guys” he said while Sana nodded and soon they started playing.
Sid looked at Sana smiled as she was jumping and hoping like a kid “how innocent she is… and I am lucky to have her in my life, she has filled my black life with colours” Sid thought then his mind wandered to Sana’s word “when will you marry me? I have even decided the name of our kids.” he blushed remembering it as he started imagining their future together where he will wake up everyday seeing her beautiful face and then make breakfast for her. He will do everything that will make her happy and then again at night he will sleep with her in his arms. “but… will… will uncle and Aunt agree to this… I am not rich like them and moreover my past… will they accept it or will they misjudge me?  What if they take Sana away from me? What if they think I won't be able to give Sana a good lifestyle. No no no…. this can’t happen… I don’t want to slip in that darkness again. I want to live with my Sanu”

Will Sid's fear come true?
Stay tuned to know more.

And please like comment and follow if you like my work.