past and present

ummm…. I am ready” he said suddenly making them frown.
“I am ready to talk about my past” he said getting up.

Sid took a deep breath as he was finding words to explain his past. He was hell nervous and just wanted to run from the situation as he couldn’t see the hatred for him in the eyes of his loved ones.
Sana sensed his nervousness so she placed a hand on his shoulder making Sid look at her, she gave him a assuring smile by blinking her eyes at him and it was enough for him to boost.
“we had left this town because of dad’s debt so to save himself from police he took us away. He lived in a small town in a small house. I was too depressed as I was missing you guys, you all were my only source of happiness.
Mom and dad’s behaviour towards me was getting worse. They used to beat for no reasons. My mother was seeing someone else behind my father’s back and one day he found out about it, he was so angry that day and started beating my mom, I tried my best to stop him but I don’t know from where he took out a gun and pointed at my mother, I was terrified seeing the scene, even though she never loved me but she was my mother and I loved her so I tried to snatch away the gun from him and I that commotion the bullet hit dad’s chest. The sound of the gun was so deafening that I couldn’t understand what happened. I gained my consciousness when my mother yelled “you are murderer…. You are murderer”
Sid broke down saying this as he reminisced all that horrific moments. Sana and her parents were in tears too.
Pammi ji came towards him and placed her hand on his shoulder.

“I… I… I am not a murderer…”
Sid said shuttering which made pammi ji sob, she immediately took him in a hug “you are not a murderer my child, you are not… you are innocent and pure.” She said caressing his back. Sid was overwhelmed with this response as it was unexpected he felt like a heavy burden in taken off his shoulder, he broke into tears and snuggled  in her neck while Pammi ji started caressing his hairs.
Sid felt anther hand on his shoulder and he turned to find Sukh ji, he was staring at him which made Sid nervous but he patted his back and hugged him.
“you are very strong Sid, you faced all your challenges and I am proud of you” he them broke the hug
“it was not your mistake son, it was an accident, it was God’s punished for him. You are innocent” Sukh ji said which made Sid emotional so he hugged him again.

Pammi ji looked at them and placed her hand of Sid head “my son has suffered so much but now I will make sure he gets all the love”

Sana smiled admist tears seeing her family, she knew that his parents will never judge Sid and this is the best way to take off burden and guilt from his heart, he wiped her tears and said “too bad…. I am also here and you all are not even looking at me” saying so she ran towards them and joined the group hug.

“enough now no sad talks that all was past and present Is us so let’s enjoy our present and forget the past” she said wiping everyone’s tear while Sid was looking at here with admiration.
“today was big day so now I think everyone should be off to sleep” Sana said placing her hand of her waist while Sukh ji and Pammi ji nodded. After bidding a biee and wishing good night they went to their room.
Sana and Sid were on their way to room when Sid held her arms and pushed her inside the room.

“oh… so now you are getting romantic. What if my parent’s come” Sana said wrapping her arms around his neck.

“how? How you do all this?” Sid asked with a smile on his face while Sana frowned

“what have I done now?” she said pursuing her lips while pecked her pout making her shock.

“thankyou” he said kissing her forehead.

“thankyou? But for what?” Sana asked which made Sid chuckle.

“thanks for everything, thanks for bringing me here, thanks for giving me confidence, thanks for coming in my life, thanks for being mine” Sid said while staring at her with admiration and kissed her cheeks.

“are you drunk or something?” Sana asked with confused face “oh my God, are you Sid’s doppelganger? Where is my Sid?” she asked making Sid chuckle.

“why are thinking this sweetheart. I am yours one and only Sid… your bebu” Sid said pecking her lips again.

“but my Sid was never this romantic, he always stays in young angry man’s mode so who are you?” she asked playfully.

“I am your lover” Sid said kissing her palm making Sana blush as something was new, the way he was staring at her, the looks he is giving her are all new.

“now who are you?” Sid asked with frowning face which made Sana confuse.

“Shehnaaz” she replied.

“no… you can’t be my Shehnaaz, she never blushes or feel shy she always make other shy so who are you?” Sid said with a smirk on his face while Sana’s face turned another shade of red, she doesn’t know how to deal with this Sid. She is habitual of rude, arrogant, shy Sid.

Sid was staring at Sana’s red face, the moonlight was illuminating her features was making her face glow, Sana was feeling hot sensing his scrutinizing gaze so she looked down but Sid made her look up by placing his finger on her chin.

“I love you” he whispered and before Sana could react he placed his lips on hers.

Here is a new short update.
Only few chapters left so please vote and comment if you like my story.

And please follow me too.