doomed

Sana was still in her dreamland when she saw Shanaya looking at her with a creepy smile on her face.

“what?” Sana asked her

“you tell what’s happening?” Shanaya replied with a stupid smile.

“What? Will you tell me in clear words?” Sana said with little irritation as she was happily replaying her encounter with Sid but Shanaya disturbed her.

“I have seen your and Sidharth little cute, romantic encounter” Shanaya said making Sana blush but she immediately hid it and maintained her stern face

“I don’t know what are you talking about? I nothing like that. He was just helping me” Sana said

“Oh, so you mean that you don’t like him?” Asked Shanaya.

Sana frowned at her “are you mad? I have just met him. He was just being nice and I was being formal”

“ohh…. But he is handsome right?” Shanaya asked raising her brows

“he is hot as hell” Sana thoughts.

“he is okay…” Sana replied with attitude.

“ohh.. but I find him really handsome and hot…” Shanaya said with dreamy eyes making Sana frown.

“how can you find him hot and handsome? You never found any other boy handsome rather than Sidharth Malhotra. Now what happened?” She asked.

“hmm… I never found anyone else handsome but Sid is exception and moreover his name is Sidharth too. So, I can adjust” Shanaya said while Burned with jealousy. She herself doesn’t know why is she feeling this way. Why is she feeling different for Sid?

“whatever…. Now you go and let me sleep I am feeling very tired” Said Sana lying down.

“okay you sleep… I am going to see Sidharth” Shanaya said while Sana’s ears perked up.

“oh… he is not free for you. He must have gone to office by now”

“no problem I will meet him at night. In fact, I can meet him at any time of day”

“what do you mean?” Sana asked curiously.

“I mean Sid is going to stay here with us for some time…. Oh.. how would you know this, you were in Hospital?  Actually, Sid is from Mumbai and he doesn’t have anywhere to live here so uncle being kindest human on earth offered Sid to stay here” Shanaya replied while Sana made thinking face.

it means that handsome and hot human species is going to stay at my home with me… Gosh… It’s gonna be tough” Sana thought.

“okay you sleep I am going to meet Sid” Saying so Shanaya left while Sana frowned “why is she getting clingy with Sidharth? But Why am I getting affected?” she asked herself and then she remembered her moment with Sid and unknowingly blushed when she shook her head “Sanu…. Behave” Saying so she hid herself in blanket and slept.

Sid went to office with Sukh ji though, he tried to concentrate on work but all he could think about was way to make Sana remember him. He was thinking when he felt a tap on his shoulder. He turned and rolled his eyes seeing Shanaya standing there with her usual stupid grin on her face.

“what are you doing here?” he asked

“hello to you too and yes I am fine” she said sitting.

“you didn’t answer my question?” Sid asked with annoyed expression.

“Sukh uncle had forget his file at home so I volunteered and came here to give him file as I was feeling hell bored at home” She said huffing.

“okay since I can’t see any file in your hand so I guess you have already given file to Sukh uncle so you can leave” Sid said.