all over again

They both went out of room but as soon as they entered kitchen Sana froze as Sid was cooking there. He turned when he felt some noise and his eyes met hers.

Earth mumma please swallow me” Sana whispered making Shanaya chuckle

“Sid what are you cooking? It’s smelling delicious” Shanaya said licking her lips

“yes.. I am making Pasta. Umm like to join?” he said eyeing Sana whose mouth drooled hearing pasta but then she remembered kiss.

“off course we would love to. We were hungry and had come here to get something to eat. Right Sana?” Shanaya asked who glared at Shanaya .

“ummm… no I am not hungry, I am feeling sleepy I am going to room” Sana said while Sid felt hurt.

“I have messed everything. Now she will is not even looking at me”

“what? But you said you were hungry” Shanaya asked bewildered.

“ummm… I…” Sana was not finding any excuse “I… I.. want to eat in room as I am not feeling well” She lie

“what happened? Is your head aching? Have you taken your medicine on time? Should I call doctor?”  Sid blasted with question while Sana hearts melt seeing his concerned filled eyes.
He wanted to hold her but was restraining himself after their morning incident.

“I… I am fine… it just.. I am feeling sleepy so wanted to go to my room” She said avoiding his gaze.

“okay let me drop you” he said trying to pick her up but Sana stopped him as she was feeling shy but Sid took it another way
now she doesn’t want me to touch her”
But he nonetheless picked her paying no heeds to her rants. He placed her on the bed and turned to ;leave but stopped on her tracks.

“I know you are ignoring me after morning incident. I know it was sudden and it took you off guard. Maybe…maybe you are regretting it and probably you don’t want to see my face now.  Don’t worry I will not bother you again. I am sorry” he said as a tear escaped his eyes and he ran out of her leaving guilty Sana behind who felt her heart hearing his broken voice. She was avoiding him not because she is regretting but she was shocked and also shy to face him but guess her actions have hurt him.
“Shit… Sanu.. he thinks you are ignoring him on purpose. He is hurt now.. I need to do something” she says.

Soon Shanaya came with the food but frowned to see Sana lost in some thought “what are you thinking? Don’t give stress to your poor brain” Shanaya said placing the food tray on side table.

Sana rolled her eyes “shut up I am thinking something serious”

“serious? And many I know what is this serious thought is all about?” Shanaya asked

“kiss” Sana blurt out but then her eyes widen when she realized what she said she looked at Shanaya who was standing there with squinted eyes

“what?” Sana asked nonchalantly.

“kiss?” Shanaya asked.

“kiss? What kiss? I said miss not kiss” Sana shrugged while Shanaya made a haw face.

so you are trying to fool me. But baby you are forgetting that we are from same mental hospital so your acting is of no use in front of me” Shanaya thought smirking.

“so you are not going to tell me then I must ask Sid about the kiss you were talking about” Shanaya said moving towards door but Sana immediately stopped her.

“No… don’t” she said
Shanaya smirked internally and went towards Sana “then spill it out”

Sana took a deep breath and told her everything.