kidnapped

“listen you…” before Sana could say anything the man removed his mask and at the same time lighted turned onn while Sana gasped seeing the man in front of her….

“Sid” She said and then looked around  the whole room was decorated with red and white flowers and balloons. She moved around the room. “Sid this all..” she said turning but her words remain in her mouth as she saw Sid on his knees and holding a ring in his hand making Sana gasp.

“you wanted a unique proposal so here I am proposing you in a unique way, Shehnaaz….” He sighed “god this is so difficult” he took a sigh “okay I am ready…. Shehnaaz, the moment I saw you in the mall, I know you are one for me  but I kept pushing you because of past and insecurities….. but thankyou for not giving up on me….. I seriously don’t know what good have I done to get you. I still sometimes think I don’t deserve but now I am selfish I want you…. I need you all for myself. You are my peace, my love my obsession, my possession and everything. I didn’t know how to live, how to love, how to show emotion, I was a living robot but you filled life in this robot, you made me human again, you made my heart beat again, even after my arrogant behavior you didn’t leave me my side so here I am sitting to ask you will you be side for rest of my life. Will you give me the honor to love you till infinity? Will you marry me and make me the happiest man?” Sid asked and till now both of their eyes were flooded with tears.
Sana bend and hugged him tightly “yes…. Yesss… yess… thousand times yes” Sana said kissing him all over his face and then she took his lips in her for a ferocious kiss.
After the earth-shattering kiss, they leave each other. Sid asked for her hand to make her wear ring but Sana stopped him making Sid confuse.

“ I have some conditions” Sana announced

“and here we are, I was thinking how can these all can be normal… okay your highness tell me what are you conditions.”

“first of all , you will not wake me up early in the morning, and then you will wake me up with a forehead kiss along with my morning tea and breakfast. And also, you will make breakfast for you kids and also help them with their homework”
Sid heart fluttered at the mention of kids, he will be father and will have his own family. He promised himself he will give his kids all love and support which he couldn’t get in his childhood

‘oh, mister where are you lost” Sana asked snaping her finger.
Sid looked at her “I accept all your condition and now can I have the honor to make you wear the ring” Sid said while Sana nodded.

Sid smiled and made her wear the ring and kissed her finger.
Sana then looked around and asked “where are we?”

“in our new home” Sid said making Sana confuse.

“you know I was saving money to buy a home and finally I was able to do so that’s why I was busy from last few days and I was giving finishing to this house and was planning to propose you here. I didn’t you how to make this unique for you so I asked you stupid friend Shanaya who came up with plan, as first I was hesitant but then she made me agree to do this.”

“So that Shanaya knew about all these and still didn’t said a word…. You mean all this Shanaya taking me to mall and making me try this dress all this was part of plan”

“Yes, I had already bought this dress for you the task was to make you wear this dress without you getting suspicious and again your great friend came with amazing idea” Sid said while Sana made thinking face. She thought of dealing with Shanaya later as for now she wanted to enjoy her moment with Sid.

“did you like all this….” Sid asked scratching his neck.

“off course I was hell thrilling and romantic I have perfect story to tell to my grandchildren” Sana

“children and now grandchildren… aren’t you fast Miss Gill” he tried her.

“no, you are very slow Mr. Shukla” Sana said wrapping her arms around him and pecked his lips.

“so now you have proposed me you have to talk to my parents about us. Although the already know that we love each other but still you have to talk to them about our marriage” Sana said sitting on Sid’s lap.
Sid held and securely and kissed her shoulder “that I have already done, before proposing you I had talked to them and they happily agreed”

“really what did you said? And how did you react?”

Flashback
Sid was planning to propose Sana but he wanted to talk to her parents first so he decided to talk to them. He was nervous and determined so he knocked the door and of their room and entered.

“Sid… come why are you standing there?”  Sukh ji said

Sid nodded and knelt in front of them making them confuse. He took their hands in his “Maa and Papa you both have given me the love which my own parents could never give me. You have given me a family which I have always craved for”

“Sid, my child why are getting emotional all of the sudden?” Pammi ji asked placing her palm on his cheek.

“because today I want to ask something from you” Sid said

“what is it Sid?” Sukh ji asked

“actually I… Shehnaaz… Shehnaaz has always been my support, when I had lost all hopes, Sanu came to my as my ray of hope, a ray of sunshine to my dark life so I want that sunshine for whole my life…. I love Shehnaaz and want to marry her” Sid said and looked towards them.

“what did you say?” Sukh ji asked getting up making Pammi ji and Sid scared.

“Sukh ji…” pammi ji tried to say but Sukh ji stopped her showing his hand.

“so, you want to marry my daughter?” Sukh ji asked

“yes… yes pa..papa I… I want to marry her…. I love her an… and she loves me too” Sid said shuttering 

Sukh ji raised his hands making Sid flinch but Sukh ji hugged her and patted his back “ I and pammi knew that you both love each other and you both have our blessings”  Sukh ji said making Sid sigh in relief.

‘yes, I am very happy, you wake up early and cook too so I don’t have to worry for my grandchildren” Pammi ji said and they both laughed while Sid blushed.

End of flashback

“aww Sid you are such a sweetheart… I love you”

“I love you too” Sid said

Sana looked around “this is our house… I want to have a tour” Sana chirped clapping her hands.

‘Sure madam” Sid bowed in front of her.

He then showed her around the house, the house was small but elegant and cozy and there was garden also, Sana was elated seeing the house.

“Sid this house is amazing, I am already I love with this house and this house is near to our house” Sana said making Sid smile.

Sid phone pinged with message “Shehnaaz let’s go now your parents and your crazy friends are excitedly waiting for us.
Sana nodded and they decided to walk to their house as its just a 5 mins way.
They were passing the garden when a small boy collided with them.

“careful kid” Sid said ruffling his hairs.

“Aarav… stop running” his came mother came behind him which Sid got rooted in his place seeing the women in front of him.

Sana frowned sensing the change in his demeanor and then looked at the women who seems to be familiar and her eyes widen as realization dawned upon her.
“Sid’s mom”

So… Sid met his mom. How will this meet go?
Please hit the star button if you liked this part and comment your views too.
And please follow me too if you liked my story.