Love or like??

Sana was staring at her bandage with a smiling face. She remembered how he was worried for her and carried her all the way to her home in his arms.She blushed remembering it.

"There was so much care in his eyes and he looks more handsome when he shows his softie side he burnt his back to save me but why did he leave so suddenly and why did he misbehave with me in college. God he is so confusing and mysterious"

"Done dreaming about your price charming" Sana heard which brought her out of her trance she looked up to find Shanaya giving her a creepy smile but it didn't effect Sana as she was in good mood today.

"Today I am not gonna be irritated by your stupid talk" Sana said smiling and hugged herself

"God...Sanu... I still can't believe that happened today. Was he really the same Sid who use to misbehave with us. He was too rude in the morning but now he was looking at you like a love sick puppy"

Sana eyes shined listening this " was he really looking at me like that?"

Shanaya raised her eyebrows"yes but why are you so happy listening this? Tell me the truth...you are falling for him right?"

Sana blushed a little thinking about him, this morning she has vowed to ignore him and now she can't stop thinking about him and the way he showed his care towards her. She looked towards Shanaya and crossed her arms "first answer my question?"

"Well yes he was looking at you like that. Like he was ready to do anything to stop you from crying as if your tears were giving him pain"

Sana smiled at this as she remembered his face she want him to be here with her then she will hug him tightly and will never let him go

"Back to earth mam" Shanaya said waving her palm around her.

Shehnaaz looked at her "Shanaya I want to see him now. Let's go to his home"

Shanaya gave her wierd look and touched her forehead "has the foot sprain has attacked your brain too?"

Sana removed her palm from her forehead and pouted "if you don't want to go then I will go myself"

She was about to get up "ohh oh oh stop. You really have short term memory, try to remember that you can't for now. You got your uncle sprained" Shanaya interrupted her making her pout
"But I am missing him"

"What? You are missing him? I seriously think the sprain has affected your brain. I will take you to the psychatirist tomorrow"

"Shutup I am completely fine....wait no I am not fine" Sana says and sat up straight"Shanaya I think something is really wrong with me" Sana says while Shanaya looked at her curiosily

" I mean I used to feel strange attachment with Sid from the day we met but because of his rude behaviour I decided to stay away from him but now after what he has done. I just can't stop thinking about him. After listening about him from uncle I want to know more about him. I want to be close to him"

" Oh God... You are definitely in love Sanu.... I am so happy for you" Shanaya said being excited and before Shehnaaz can interrupt her she stood up from the bed and started pacing around " what happen?" Sana asked

"You are in love which means you will get married so I have to do preparation for that"

Sana gave her a weird look "what? Shanaya are you.."

"Oh just shut up and let me do the preparation" saying so Shanaya moved out of the room.

Sana was to call her but Stopped "there is no to caste pearl before the swine.... She will come back when she will get tired. I should sleep too then I will wake up early in the morning so that I can meet Sid in the field. Let me set the alarm" Sana slept thinking about this.