she is an angel

While they were waiting for their order they heard a loud scream.

"Ohh God why didn't I die before seeing this day? Why didn't earth swallowed me?" Shanaya said dramatically while Sana bite her lips and looked down with guilt while Sid closed his eyes to control his anger.

"Why Sanu? Why did you do this to me? What was my mistake that you betrayed me so badly?" Shanaya again said

"Shanaya it's not like what you are  thinking let me explain...." But before Sana could say anything else Shanaya showed her hand to stop her

"No...I don't need any explanation... I get it that you don't want me anymore. You don't love me anymore" Shanaya replied wiping her fake tears now Sid was also looking at them with curiosity that what suddenly happened that Shanaya is behaving like and why is Sana looking so guilty. He looked around and everyone was staring at them now.

"No...Shanaya don't say this...I love you... You are my bestest friend" Shanaya said tried to hold her but she moved back.

"Really I am your best friend then how can you think of eating food at chopaatti without your bestie. Haven't you for once thought that I must be hungry too" Shanaya said again wiping her fake tears while Sid was bewildered hearing her.

"Did something hit her head while she was young or she was born mad"  Sid thought.

"Shanu I was about to you..." Sana said trying to defend herself she wanted to call her but she knew Sid and she doesn't get along and she might make feel him uncomfortable with her silly questions so she had dropped that idea and thought of taking the food for her at home.

"Really? I highly doubt it as I was standing near the window waiting for you and I don't think you were planning to call me" Shanaya said faking her hurt expression.

"I am sorry Shanu but as a compensation I will buy you 2 icecream" Sana said which made Shanaya eyes twinkle but she made a Thinking face "do you promise?" She asked while Sana nodded in yes.

"Okay then let's eat" saying so Shanaya said and moved towards  Sid who looked towards Sana "I think I should leave" he said moving but Sana held her wrist "please stay" she said with pleading eyes which made Sid sigh and he nodded and stood beside Shanaya who was giving him creepy looks.

"What?" He asked irritatedely when he felt her gaze on her.

"So?" Shanaya said raising her eyebrows while her lips were curved into a smirk.

"What so?" He asked holding his head just standing beside girl gives me a headache

"I saw everything so no need to hide. I saw the eye talk between you two" she again said which made Sana facepalm herself

"Shanaya stop annoying him" she said standing between them.

"I am not..." Shanaya was about to speak but Sana interupped "food came" she said which made Shanaya exicited she immediately took pizza and before she could take pav bhaji Sana took that plate.

"You eat pizza till then I am Sid can share pav bhajji"

Shanaya  smirked at her but before She could speak Sana stuffed pizza in her mouth and turned towards Sid "let's eat" she said but Sid was feeling hesitate to share a plate with Sana this all feels new to him.
She is changing him without his knowledge and and he couldn't stop himself.
Sana saw his face and understood his dilemma so she tore a morsel of pav and dipped it in bhaji and took towards his mouth "have it" she said and gave him her innocent puppy eyes which made him smile forgetting his battle he took the bite from her hand and he felt so nice.

"I don't know if the food is really this tasty or is it because you fed me made it this tasty"  he thought

"How is it?" She asked him