Not a good sign

Sid's pov

Today I was in Delhi because of some work, the office was located near a famous mall of Delhi. I reached there early in the morning and presented our deal to them.

It was break time when I went down to have some fresh air as all the other employees were gossiping with each other but when I got down i was shocked to see the sudden crowd in the mall

'is there any sale here' i thought but  my confusion was gone when I saw the poster that some super star name Sidharth Malhotra is visiting this mall.
I rolled my eyes seeing the crazy people who were desperate to have glimpse of him.

I don't watch any movie but many actors visits my college on regular basics and I have seen people going Gaga over them which seems to be useless to me especially some girl shrieking love you to them as if they will marry the girl.

I was about to get inside the building again when my eyes fell on a girl she was looking scared and uncomfortable in the crowd, she had covered herself with her arms, I looked towards her face and it seems like she was about to cry and unknowingly my feet started moving towards her, she got a push from the crowd but before she could fall I held her
At that time I looked at her face properly she looks innocent and scared she opened her eyes and started staring me and I felt something in my chest, her innocent face was just too beautiful without even a pinch of makeup.

Stop it right here Sid

I came out of my trance and asked her if she is fine but she didn't reply and someone shoved her towards me and she held me which I found weird.

I again asked her if she is fine and she said shuttering that she is afraid of crowds so I nodded and offered my help.

I was shocked with my own behaviour as I never talk sweetly with anyone. In normal situation I would have ignored but now I am offering help. Maybe because I can feel that this girl is very naive and innocent and I had a sudden urge to protect her. I shook my head and helped her to move out of the crowd. All the way I could feel her gaze at me but I choose to ignore the it and kept walking with her in my arms.
Finally when we were out crowd I stopped but she still looked in daze so told her that we reached
She looked around in confusion and said a thank you to which I nodded because I too don't know why I helped her so I turned back to leave but I heard her asking me name which made me halt in steps. It took every ounce of control in me to not to turn and introduce myself to him and ask about her. So i ignored her and started moving praying in my mind that I don't meet this ever again in life because she made me feel something in my heart which I thought was dead and this not a good sign.

End of pov

On the other hand Sana and Shanaya were shoping in the mall but Sana was exceptionally quiet which was noticed by Shanaya

"What happen Sanu.... Why do you look so off today" she asked

Sana looked at her and shook her head "nothing I am just hungry" she said pouting

"Okay we are already done with  shopping so let's go to the food court and grab some pizza and shakes" Shanaya said excitedly which listening about Pizza Sanu too became exited and they ran towards the food court.
Upon reaching they were drooling over the food while ordering it and then sat on the vacant place.

"Now spill the beans what happened to you?" Shanaya asked while Sana shrugged

"Don't try to act in front of me.... I have noticed that you were so lost today while shopping rather than excited and shopping like a crazy person" Shanaya said

"Am I that obvious" Sana asks pouting as she too didn't know what has happened to her. The encounter with stranger has deeply affected her.

"I don't know if you are obvious or not but I am your best friend"