walk and talk

sana was taken aback by the kiss as it was different it was hot which made her break into goosebumps. sid’s hands traced her arms and he placed her arms around his neck pulling her more closer. he left her lips after sometime and looked at her, she was looking like enchantress with wet lips and red face. he dipped his face in her neck and sniffed her fragrance by rubbing his nose on her neck making her shiver. he then kissed her neck gently creating havoc in her stomach. she was feeling high now “sid” she whispered in a low tone which made him smile. he moved back and saw her taking deep breaths. “open your eyes sweetheart” he said gently caressing her face but she didn’t as she was feeling shy so she looked down which made sid smile. “did i made you uncomfortable?” he asked making sana head snap towards him “no… no… not at all” she said quickly. “then why are you not looking at me?” he asked. unable to find words to express her feelings she hugged him which he happily reciprocated “i love you” sana whispered her his heart. “i love you too” he replied kissing her forehead. “what changed?” she asked as they sat on her bed. sid understood her question and smiled “i am feeling burden free today. i am not feeling guilty anymore for my father’s death and it’s all because of you. you are my angel.” he said while sana grinned “i just can’t believe you are the same sid who use to scold me for nothing, you were too rude that time and too mysterious that i and shanaya came to a conclusion that you are vampire” sana laughed making sid chuckle. “you are really a piece like seriously you thought i am a vampire, they are non existed character” “hey…. don’t say like this. they do exist i have read in many novels if i wouldn’t have met you i still would have been waiting for my vampire” “really? i thought kartik aryaan?” sid asked raising is one eyebrow making sana give him a week smile. “yes yes… he was my second option” sana said grinning making sid shake his head. “no one win from you in argument” sid said raising him hands making sana laugh. she rests her head on his chest. “okay now it’s getting late. so i should go to my room” sid said “no…. don’t go. stay here with me.” sana said holding his arms tightly making sid smile. “i need to leave sweetheart. i can’t stay in your room, uncle- aunty won’t like it” he said in a gentle tone. “they will react only when they will get to know that you stayed in my room. you can leave my room early in the morning but now please stay here” “but that’s cheating right? they trust us so i not good to break their trust.” sid said making sana pout “but we sleep together in mumbai too, why is that no a cheating but this is? and there you were the one who use to ask me stay with you” she asked making sid speechless as he didn’t thought about this. “ummm…. that….this…i…. we” sid tried to reason himself. “now you won’t find any reasons…. so drop the argument and sleep, i am feeling sleepy too” sana said pushing him on the bed and lied beside him. next morning, sid woke up early and left sana’s room after giving a peck on her forehead and lips. he tip toed to guest room and he decided to go for a run so he freshened up and went down where he saw sukh ji. “sid…” he said with a shock expression as he saw the time. “you got up early. weren’t you able to sleep properly?” he asked with worried expression. “no uncle… actually i am habitual of waking up early .i slept really well. in fact i slept this well after such a long time. thankyou so much for not judging me uncle” he said with a genuine smile. sukh ji smiled at him “are you going for a walk?” he said eyeing his outfit while sid nodded. “let’s go for a walk together then” said sukh ji while sid nodded. “sid… you know i have always considered you as my son… and always wanted to do something for you to take you out from the hell. everytime i used to see scars on our face and body, my blood used to boil. i even thought of filing police complain but i knew you love your parents and you will never say anything against them. so i used to talk to your father about you but he never heard me and one day he took your away from us. i was so worried i even filed a f.i.r and even hired a private investigator but no one was able to you and your family” “how were they able to find us? papa and mumma were living there with a different identity but i am happy that you tried to find me” sid said “we missed you son, especially sana. she didn’t used to eat food properly and everyday she used to sit outside the door of your house i hope to see you but slowly we all moved on but still you were present in our hearts. sana stopped expressing but still he hoped of seeing you someday.” sukh ji said and saw sid looking in other direction. “soon after you left, the landlord of your house constructed a shop in the place of your house” he said as he saw sid looking in the direction of his house. sid’s eyes were moist seeing the place after a long time, he had many memories of this place. seeing tear’s in sid’s eyes. sukh ji decided to change the topic. “it’s such a pleasure of walking early morning. the chilly weather, chirping of birds, clean surrounding and this peace is so peaceful and pleasurable” sukh ji said. “indeed…. uncle.. i love this early morning scenery that’s why i wake early everyday. even in mumbai i rented a house away from hustle bustle of city” sid replied as they moved forward. “okay sid…. now... you know i don’t like exaggerating things so i really want to have serious talk with you.

so what does sukh ji want to talk with sid? stay tuned to know more.