My peace

"Enough lover boy....you are finished now...good byeee.." saying so he loaded the gun and a sound of firing resonated in air....

It all happened in a matter of seconds that Sid didn't knew how to react. Ayaan was sitting holding his leg as blood was oozing out of it. And a police inspector came and caught him.
Sid unwantedly flinched seeing everything.

"Who is Miss Shanaya" the inspector asked Sid but he was feeling numb.

"Here officer" Sid heard Shanaya and saw here standing with Sana who is still in unconscious state.
Forgetting everything Sid ran towards her and took her in his arms "hey Shehnaaz wake up ....." He said patting his cheeks.

"I have called you inspector this person" she said pointing at Ayaan "he has stalked and kidnapped my friend earlier also and he was arrested but now when he is out of jail he again tried to kidnap my friend.... As a proof you can see this threat messages sent by him and even contact Delhi police to testify to my statement" Shanaya said to the police showing Sana's phone while Ayaan was glaring at Sid who had Sana in his arms.

"You bastard leave her.... She is mine I will kill you...." He was about to get up but the inspector caught him and asked other inspector to handcuff him.

"You can't touch me... You don't know who my father his. The commissioner is his friend. A one call from me and you all will be fired...leave .." before He said say anything else the inspector slapped him tightly on his face.

"We will talk to you in prison....Sharman put him in ths Jeep" he ordered his junior and in a no time Ayaan was taken away but he was still cursing everyone.

"Thankyou inspector" Shanaya said genuinely

Inspector nodded at her and then looked towards Sid
"You both can take your friend to hospital but then you both have to come to police station"

Listening this Sid ears perked up.

"Why ...why do we have to come there?" He asked shuttering as he was scared seeing Sana's condition.

"Just for giving your statement nothing much if you don't want then you can give your statement at your home our team will come to record it" Sid just nodded absentmindedly and looked at Sana who was looking pale.  Unknowingly a tear escaped his eyes seeing her all pale.

Sid POV

I can't... I just can't see her like this. The girl who is always smiling and make other people smile is lying like this.
It hurts to see her like this. I hugged her close to me to get some peace which was lost when I was not able to see her in front of me. Although she is unconscious but still having her in my arms give me strength.

"Sid let's take her home. I will call doctor there. She doesn't like hospital" Shanaya said sitting me and caressed Sana's face. Her eyes were glossy too.

I nodded again and picked her in my arms and was about to move when Sana interupped

"Sid we can't go from the college side because if anyone comes to know about this they will inform the authorities and then they will inform our parents and I know Sana won't like to make her parents worried" she said and I nodded as she was right beacuse if this whole chaos will be out in college then Sana will be new topic for gossip for everyone.

I took her from back side where no body can see us.

"Sid you drive and I will sit at back with Sana"

"No... I can't in this state of mind" I said truthfully as I don't want Shehnaaz to leave my from my arms.

Shanaya just nodded and get inside the car while made Sana sit inside the car and then got in from other side and took her in my arms.
The ride to home was silent. All the way I was just caressing her face while she was looking like a sleeping beauty.