Deja Vu

“I feel the same Shehnaaz. Maybe because we are childhood besties” he said while Sana looked towards him with shocked expression.

“childhood bestie?” Sana asked with bewildered expression.

“you remember the boy who lived in your neighbourhood” Sid asked making Sana eyes widen.

“Sid…Siddu… are you the same Sid?” Sana asked while Sid nodded making Sana place her hand on her mouth.

“how? Where… what… I mean where were you till now? Why didn’t you never tried to contact us? And how all of the sudden you came here? Does Mum- Dad knows about you?”

“calm down… calm down… I will tell you everything but one question at a time” said Sid.

“I came her for the job interview and coincidently it was your father’s company. We recognized each other and we wanted to surprise you but before that your accident happened”

Sana looked at him and hugged him “I have missed you so much. Where were you all these years”

“I missed you too and as I told you one question at a time, the answer for your other question is for other time” Sid said. Even though Sana wanted to ask more she kept quiet.

“ohhh…. Did I disturbed you guys” Shanaya asked as she entered the room making Sana startled while Sid just rolled his eyes.

Shanaya sat in front of them giving a teasing look making Sana blush.

“I should leave now” Sid said getting up while Shanaya gave him a teasing smile and wink which he royally ignored making Shanaya frown.

“I guess you guys have sorted your kiss problem with another kiss” Shanaya said winking at her making Sana eyes widen.

“don’t be shocked… I can clearly see the little blood on your lips” Shanaya said making Sana touch her lips immediately, she was so engrossed in the kiss that she didn’t realized when did Sid bite her lips.
“so… Miss Shehnaaz gill, don’t waste your time and spill the beans”

Sana blushed and told her everything leaving the kissing part as she doesn’t want more teasing session from her.

“Gosh…. I guess you are making me aunt soon”

“shutup Shanaya… and you wouldn’t believe but do you remember I used to mention about my childhood bestie who lived in my neighbourhood… he is Sid” Sana said with amused expression as she still couldn’t believe all this to be true.

Although Shanaya knew everything she made a shocked face “really? How do you know?”

“he told me that how he met papa in interview and they planned to surprise me before I met with accident”

“ohh… so maybe that is the reason you felt a strong connection with him” Shanaya said making Sana grin.

-----------------------------------------

“now… I can’t do it more”

“baby just one more round”

“no, I am tired my legs are hurting please…. I can’t move a single step now” Sana huffed making Sid sigh.

He picked her up and made her sit on the bench and gave her some water

“you are improving” Sid said kissing her temple.

Sid had started to take her on walks and helped her to climb stairs with doctors recommendation and now she is doing good.

“If I am doing good then I deserve a treat”

“off course you deserve. So, tell me what would you like to have?” Sid asked.

“I want to have street food from xyz road, it has been long since I ,last ate anything from there and now I am literally to taste all that delicacies” Sana said licking her lips as she reminisces the taste of food.

“sure we go to eat there but some other time, for now you can order something as you already seem to be tired and you need to take rest now” Sid said making Sana frown.

“noo… no… no… I want to go there now. Didn’t you felt I would be tired when you were pushing me for another rounds and now when I want to go out you came up with silly excuse” Sana said pouting “I agree to all your commands and for once I demanded something from you and you declining even that” she added dramatically as she feigned hurt expression.
Sid sighed as he knew there is no way he could win from her “okay fine… we will go” Sid said while Sana hugged him and kissed his cheek “you are best” she said making Sid feel shy.
“she is still bold as always” Sid think as he is still not used to her affectionate hugs and kisses.
how boring my life was without her. College… work…eat..sleep and repeat. No emotions… no reason to live but from the time she came in my life I am experiencing every emotion” thinking this Sid kissed her head as she was still in his arms.

“go and freshen up then we will leave” Sid said while Sana nodded.

Sana came down after getting ready while Sid had informed Sukh ji and Pammi ji about their plan.

“what is this?” Sana said seeing the car.

“a car” Sid said nonchalantly.

“I can see that why are we going on car I want to go on bike”

“I know you want to go on bike but it isn’t here, it was gone for servicing so you have to manage”

“okay but at one condition” Sana said
‘”and what is that?” Sid asked raising his eyebrow

“I will drive the car”

“ I think we should cancel the plan” Sid said walking towards house but Sana held his hand “no…no…no…. Let’s go… I was just kidding” Sana said faking a grin while shook his head at her drama

“drama queen” he murmured

They got inside the car, Sana was directing him the way to xyz road but as soon as they reached that road Sid eyes widen as it was same road where Sana met with the accident.

“yaayyy we reached there… come let’s go now” Sana said opened her seat belt but Sid stopped her “ca….can’t be go somewhere else”

“why?” Sana frowned

“umm… the place is very crowdy and I don’t its hygienic here”

“off hoo why are you acting like papa come now you will love the food” Sana said opened the gate despite Sid’s resistance.

But as soon she looked around she started feeling dizzy as some flashbacks came in front of her eyes

“Sanu are you alright?” Sid asked

“no I can’t tell him that my head is spinning else he will not let me stay here”

“I am perfectly fine. Let’s eat chaat now” Sana said moving towards the chaat’s stall and placed her order.

Sid was nervously looking around the place while Sana was try to block the flashbacks that were forming in her minds.

Sana eyes fell on the kid who was recklessly crossing the road and her eyes widen before she could do anything her head started spinning as she hit by a dejavu. she saw herself running behind a kid and suddenly a truck came in front of her. Sana held her head as the flashes from past kept revolving around her eyes. She could hear Sid’s voice but she couldn’t react her mind is numb she tried hard to come out of her daze but it seems to be impossible for her so she let her eyes drop and fall into the oblivion.