not again

Sid was anxiously tapping his foot sitting on the hospital bench while his head was resting on his hands and fresh tears were wetting his cheeks with every passing second. And about his heart, he could feel his heart thumbing loudly. He was constantly chanting prayer in his mind.

“Sid” he heard as voice and looked up he couldn’t see properly as tears had made his eyes blurry. He wiped his tears and looked Sukh ji, Pammi ji and Shanaya were standing there with worried look. He immediately hugged and again started sobbing “why Maa why it always happens? Whenever everything is sorted a disaster happens” Sid said sobbing into Pammi ji’s arms like a child. Though Pammi ji was worried but she maintained her calm and caressed Sid’s back to soothe him “Shhh… everything will be Okay. just have faith in God”
He immediately broke the hug “God… I think he hates me so much that’s why he loves giving me pain, every time I feel happy snatches away my happiness”

“Noo… my child, don’t Say like this, God always test his favorite child and I know like always you will pass this test” Pammi ji said
Before Sid could say anything, doctor came out of the room and Sid immediately went towards him “Dr. how is she? What happened to her? Why did she faint all of the sudden? When will she get up?” Sid bombarded doctor with the question and Sukh ji placed his hands on his Shoulder and squeezed it a little.
“Doctor how is she?” Sukh ji asked.

“She fainted because her mind has taken extra load or pressure, maybe something has triggered her memory. Did something happen that reminded her of her lost memory?” Doctor asked

“we… were on the same road where the accident happened and she fainted suddenly” Sid said while doctor nodded in understanding.

“maybe she recalled her accident memory and must have triggered her brain cells” doctor said

“when will she get up?” Sid asked in a hoping tone.

“she will get up soon. There is nothing to worry. We have given her some injection” Doctor said while everyone took a sigh of relief

“Sid how did this all happened?” Sukh ji asked
He was shocked when he received Sid’s calls, he was crying hysterically and told that Sana is in hospital, they have just reached home and Shanaya was there too who was equally worried hearing the news. They immediately rushed to hospital.

Sid took a deep breath and narrated the whole incident.
“I am sorry It’s my fault I shouldn’t have agreed to her”

“Sid please, how many times should I tell you that you shouldn’t blame yourself for everything that happens, everything happens for a reason and Sana is fine now so stop stressing and blaming yourself” Sukh ji scolded Sid.

While Pammi ji took him in her arms “ I told you na to have faith in God, see our Sanu is fine now”
Sid nodded “yes Maa you are right, I think should thank him and apologize to him for talking badly about him” Sid said while pammi ji nodded.

Sid went towards the Ganesh ji’s idol which was in hospital premises and joined his hands in front of God.

“first of thankyou for keeping Sanu safe and I am really sorry for by words I said earlier, I wasn’t in the right state of mind and the words unknowingly blurted out of my mouth. I know you love all your children that’s why you have send your blessing in form of Shehnaaz, a  ray of sunshine in my hopeless dark life”

Sid was praying when he heard someone calling him.
He turned back to see Shanaya who was panting “ Sid, Sanu is awake” she said catching her breath.

Sid looked towards the God and thanked him again before rushing towards Sana’s room with lightning speed leaving Shanaya flabbergasted

“what the hell was that? I still doubt he is a vampire” she said to herself and then she shook her head, she bowed her head towards the idol before following Sid.

Sid reached Sana’s room and took a deep breath before opened the door. He saw Sana is in sitting position while Sukh ji and Pammi ji were beside her. Pammi ji said caressing her hairs while Sukh ji kissed her forehead.

Sana’s eyes then fall upon him and her face scrunched in confusion which made Sid heart fell.

no not again please don’t let this true please God please” he prayed but all his prayed got evaporated as the next word skipped Sana’s mouth.

“who is he?”   

Here is a short update from my side. I am really sorry for being so irregular but my exams are going on and with my study and part time job I hardly get time to write.

Once again sorry for inconvenience.
And yes, I am close to getting 500 followers. So, please do follow me if you like my work.