love finds its way

Next day as soon as Sana she went to Sid’s room. Sid was standing near the balcony so she went and hugged him from behind making him sigh.
“How are you feeling now?” she asked
“Now you are here so I am feeling good” he said placing his palm over hers making her smile.
“I love you” she said taking him off guard. He turns towards her
“why are you looking so shocked? Don’t you love me too” she said wrapping her hand around his neck making Sid blush.
“Shehnaaz…. You know.... you know the answer” he said shuttering
“no I don’t so tell me” she asked again
“Shehnaaz I am afraid” he sighed
“Afraid of what?”
“loosing you I have never experienced love and now when you are showing me I can’t help but feel insecure like I am not good for you. You have always got the best. The best parents, best friends and I feel like I will not be able to give you the best…. I… I” before he could say more Sana shushed him placing her palm over his mouth.
“enough… no more words now… you speak a lot and stop saying anything bad about him Sid. I love him so much and if anyone will say bad about him I will not spare him so watch your words before speaking about my Sid” Sana said making Sid Smile, then she held his face and pecked his forehead.
“Sid stop overthinking…. You are best man then anyone can get and I love you Sid and I promise I am not gonna leave you. Now leave all these things and tell me “do you love me?” she asked again.
Sid sighed and looked into her eyes which was looking him with hope. He placed his hand on her waist and pulled her closer making Sana breathe hitch but before he could say anything Shanaya barged in
“Oh my God don’t do PDA in front of my innocent eyes” She shrieked making Sana startle she left Sid
“So wrong timing Shanaya” Sana said with a frown as Sid was about to confess his feelings. While Sid too rolled her eyes at Shanya
“she does everything wrong” Sid said under his breath
“you shameless people here you are doing PDA and you both are blaming me. It’s so not done” Shanaya said huffing

“what are you doing here guys let’s go today we are going to visit the city” Kartik said entering the room making others nod. Sana held Sid’s hand “let’s go”
“too much PDA I can’t handle this” Shanaya said
“you too can do it” Kartik Said holding his hand making Shanaya blush and Sana smirk and she cleared her throat making Shanaya more red.
“let’s go guys” she said and started moving
They started roaming around the city. They visited many places. At last they were shopping in the mall
“Gosh I am so hungry now” Shanaya said
“Me too… I am exhausted too” Sana replied
“let’s go and eat something” Kartik Said
“yes let’s go” Shanaya said
“wait but where is Sid?” Sana asked looking around
“he was here only let me call him” Kartik said and when he was about to call Sid, he came
“ I am here” Sid said as he came from other side
“where were you?” Sana asked
“ I was just here looking around” Sid replied while Sana found something suspicious as Sid was least interested in shopping but her stomach and she let go the thing and they moved towards food court.
Sid was exceptionally quiet while eating which made Sana frown
“Sid what happen? You seem to be lost somewhere” Sana whispered in his ears.
“nothing just exhausted” Sid said and smiled at her a little Sana was not convinced but still she didn’t asked further.
They had their food and went back to hotel. On the way Sana tried to talk to Sid many times but he was lost in some deep thoughts.
“today was fun” Kartik exclaimed
“indeed it was and now I am very tired” Shanaya replied.
“me too I just want to hit the bed now” Sana said yawning
“I think we go back to our rooms now” Sid said while other’s agreed but Sana was staring at Sid who was not meeting his gaze with her but she didn’t said anything in front of others and decided to talk to him private.
Bidding bye they went to their respective rooms. Sana changed into night suit after freshening up when she received Sid text

“meet me in terrace in 15 minutes” the message read which made Sana frown but nevertheless she decided to go. She wrapped a shawl around her.
“where are you going?” Shanaya asked as she came out of washroom
“I am just coming” Sana replied making Shanaya smirk “why don’t you just say that you are going to meet Sid”
“yes I am going and if you want you can go to meet Kartik too I have seen his message in your phone” saying so Sana moved out making Shanaya shock
Sana went towards Sid but Sid wasn’t there so she called him but his phone was switched off which made her frown. She thought to go to look for him but she could go.
She heard

Jise zindagi dhoondh rahi hai
Kya ye woh makaam mera hai
Yahaan chain se bas ruk jaaun
Kyun dil ye mujhe kehta hai.

Sana turned to find standing there looking as usually handsome. He was wearing white shirt which she bought for him in mall. She smiled looking at him.

Sid on the other looked at her with intense eyes. Yes she is indeed his humble abode. He finds peace in her. She made his heart beat again. She made him human again.

Jazbaat naye se mile hain
Jaane kya asar ye huaa hai
Ik aas mili phir mujhko
Jo qubool kisi ne kiya hai

He went near and took her palm near his lips kissing it lightly making Sana blush. This all is new for both of them. Especially for Sid who is feeling this intense emotion after a long time. She is like his un said prayer which God has granted him.

Haan…
Kisi shaayar ki ghazal
Jo de rooh ko sukoon ke pal
Koi mujhko yun mila hai
Jaise banjaare ko ghar
Finally he got a reason to live. Finally he got someone to call his.

Naye mausam ki sehar
Yaa sard mein dopahar
Koi mujhko yun mila hai
Jaise banjare ko ghar

Sana is now in tears hearing him. She could see the true love in his eyes “Sid….” She started but Sid shushed her placing his finger on her lips “let me speak today… this the  song I just sung is not just a song it’s my true feelings for her. You made me alive again. I…was in own guilt I my own clutches and slowly slowly you are helping me to break me. You have asked me to confess my feelings” he pulled her closer and cupped her face “tell me? What do you see in my eyes?” he said looking her with love filled eyes
“can’t you see my love… I have always loved you Sana… even when you were not there your memories were there for me. There are like a light in my darkness. When I first saw you I wanted to be with you but I was afraid that my darkness will take away your happiness. You are like a sunshine Sanu and I didn’t wanted to take away the light from you that’s why I was pushing you away but now not…. Now I want Shehnaaz I want you to be with me at every step of my life I need you to live”
Sana was now sobbing she doesn’t know how to react so she hugged him tightly “I love you Sidharth I love you so much.”
Sid hugged her back and rubbed her back to calm her down. Breaking the hug he kissed her forehead gently and took down a box from his pocket. He opened it and there was a beautiful anklet inside it “this” he said showing her the anklet “is for you as token of my love”
“It’s too beautiful. Were you buying this when you were went away in the mall?” she asked while Sid nodded
Sid took the anklet and sat on his knees “may I?” he asked while Sana nodded placing her foot on his thigh. Sid made her wear the anklet making Sana smile.
He got up and looked up at Sana with lot of emotions his eyes then fell on her lips while Sana bite her lips in anticipation he looked into her eyes for permission and she closed her eyes giving him silent permission.

they moved closer while their heart was thumping rapidly. Sid slowly covered the distance and their lips touched sending chills to their spine.
Taking a deep breath Sid slowly took her lips in his and their body broke into goosebumps.
Sana smiled and giggled during the kiss making Sid move back “what?” he asked
“I am feeling ticklish” Sana said while made Sid laugh
“let’s have one more try” Sana said wrapping her arms around
Sid too pulled her closer holding her waist and their lips joined again and this time controlled her laugh and tried to kiss him back.
The kiss was short but sweet. Sid left her lips and they joined her foreheads smiling at each other.

This is the start of their love story. Their sweet love story. It’s true that love always finds it’s way.