dine out

Sid POV

I reached home a little early today and please don't think I came early because of Shehnaaz. I was just feeling good.

Reaching my floor I stood at the door thinking If she is still here or should I knock or open the door with the spare keys. Before I could decide anything I heard a scream which scared the hell out of me. I immediately opened the door with spare keys and as soon as I entered, I was horrified to see the scene in front of me

All the things were scattered here and there and I could feel myself shivering a little.

"God please let her be fine" I prayed silently when he again heard a noise

"Hey...stop. Get off me" and that was it I ran towards my room and opened the door with shivering hands but frowned seeing the scene in front of me.

My room looked complete mess and Shanaya and Sana were doing pillow fight.

"What here I was hell scared of and they are fighting mental people.are they responsible for the condition of my house and what is this stupid girl doing in my house I didn't remember inviting here "

"What the hell" I shouted and I could see them getting stiffed hearing my voice while their eyes widen. They stopped immediately and looked towards me with a horror expression
"When...when...did you came back?.." Sana said shuttering

"When you were fighting like donkeys" I said glaring at her while she just looked down "she started it" she said pointing towards Shanaya
"I tried to stop here many times but I couldn't"
Shanaya eyes widened and she looked towards Shehnaaz with accusing glare "really is it only my fault? Weren't you the one to pull my hairs? Weren't you the one decided to have pillow fight to decide who among us is strongest?" Shanaya said with squinting gaze and their started with their stupid blame game which irritated me more as I was already irritated with the condition of my house.

"Stop" I yelled again and they immediately stopped with their argument.

"And what is she doing here?" I said pointing towards Shanaya I don't know why I can't stand her presence and the smirk which she is giving me now is irking me more.

"Why is only Sanu allowed here? Do you guys need privacy?" She said with that stupid smirk on her face while Sana nudged her

"Ahh...actually she came to see me as she was worried for me" Shehnaaz said and glared at her.

I once again looked around and cringed seeing the condition. As if noticing my gaze Shehnaaz looked towards me with guilty expression.

" I am really sorry for messing your house but don't worry we will clean this"

"Yes yes... Don't worry we will clean this house within 5 minutes" Shanaya said

"Nooo...no need I will help myself" I said immediately as I don't these girls in front me. The both are very clumsy.

"We will help..." Shehnaaz tried to say but I interupped her

"I said no need... You two can leave now" I said directly. I don't care if they think that I am rude. I don't want to show any etiquette to them because they themselves don't have any. How can they create in someone else's house. It's looking like it has been hit by the storm.

"Sid..." Shehnaaz again tried to say something but I stopped her.

"Please leave...please" I said putting the stress on my words and she nodded sadly.

They moved towards the door when Shanaya turned "Sid....you maybe be a arrongant jerk but your food was really tasty so I just wanted to ask what are you making for dinner?" Shanaya said while Shehnaaz widen her eyes. She immediately dragged Shanaya with her while took some breath to control my anger.