impressing in laws?

but… will… will uncle and Aunt agree to this… I am not rich like them and moreover my past… will they accept it or will they misjudge me?  What if they take Sana away from me? What if they think I won't be able to give Sana a good lifestyle. No no no…. this can’t happen… I don’t want to slip in that darkness again. I want to live with my Sanu”
his reverie broke when a ball hit his shoulder  “Sid come na…” Sana said jumping
He nodded and kicked the ball as he joined them. He was playing like this after so long and he was feeling so good. Sana smiled seeing Sid happy and prayed for his happiness.

“oh… lovebirds… where… oh you all are playing without me. Not fair….” Shanaya who came out to call them as they were taking so much time complaint.

“Shanaya Didi join us” the kids said

“offcourse I will” She said as she ran towards them but her foot slipped and she fall towards Sid making him fall.

“oh I am sorry” Shanaya said while kids laughed.

“no kids… bad manners” Sana said and helped him to get up while Sid glared at Shanaya.
“I am going inside” he said as he moved inside.

I will come too..” Sana joined him.

“Sid… you came… okay now tell me what will you have in dinner?” Pammi ji said as she saw Sid coming.
“it’s okay aunty. You don’t have to bother yourself. I am not fussy about food. Everything you make is tasty” Sid said making pammi awe of him.
“see… how generous he is and you on the other hand always complain about food ” pammi ji said glaring at Sana.

“mom…. Please I love your food” Sana said hugging her mom.

“hmmm… now offcourse you will love my food because you must have been eating junk food in mumbai” Pammi ji taunted.

“no mom… why would have I eaten junk food when I was served tasty homemade food.”

“And who served you homemade food? Did you cooked it or yours Shanaya cooked?” pammi ji asked rolling her eyes.

“your loving and caring son cooked it” Sana said pointing at Sid while Pammi ji’s eyes widen.

“really Sid’s knows how to cook?”

“mom he makes delicious food….  I am fan of his food…. you must try someday” Sana said

“why someday? You should try today only. Sid… don’t you want to uncle and Aunt to taste you hand cooked food” Shanaya said barging in the house.

“Shanaya don’t tease him. My son has come after a long time and I want to cook myself for him” Pammi ji said

“no… it’s okay I will cook today… I love cooking” Sid replied giving a assuring smile.

“offcourse he will as he has to impress his in- laws” Shanaya murmured.

“no Sid… it’s okay these girls are crazy don’t pay heed to them” Pammi ji said glaring at Shanaya.

“no Aunty it’s fine… I am okay with cooking” Sid insisted

“offo mumma… if he is insisting so much then let him cook na… after all he isn’t any guest. He is part of our family” Sana said making Sid’s heart warm.

“off course he is our family. Okay Sid…you can make dinner. I will tell you where the ingredients are” Pammi ji said while Sid nodded.

They went to kitchen and Pammi ji showed him everything.
“what will you do here?” Pammi ji asked Shehnaaz who was sitting on the kitchen’s slab eating apple.