Kartik?

Sana was lying on her bed lost in Sid's thought. She was back from Sid's home and after that encounter they didn't talk much.

"He is my Siddy... My childhood bestie.... my childhood love. I have always loved him maybe that's why I was so attracted to him at our first meeting because I am in love with him even now. Shanaya was right.... I love him....I really do. All I want to do is to run to him and hide myself in his arms but I know he will not accept me or my love now because he is hiding something . What has happened in all these years I want to know everything. Why did his family left the city so abruptly? Where are his parents now? And why did he get so triggered with the mention of his past? He was always an introvert but never rude. He didn't have any friends in the past but still he was cordial with everyone so what happened that he shut himself off from everyone? I have too many questions and I can't even ask him but I need to do something. I can't just wait for him to open up with me. I think I should take him to meet my parents maybe by reminiscing about old days he will tell me the truth and then I will tell him how much I love him.

With all these thoughts she went into her dreamland.

Next day
Sid was waiting for Sana in his home. He had even prepared her favourite breakfast. He knew that she is a little upset with him for hiding truth from her.

When Sana didn't arrived he called her to know about her whereabouts.

"Hello" Sana said from other side.

"Shehnaaz where are you? We are getting late for college" Sid said

"Ummm... actually Sid I am already at college. Today I had an early lecture so I came in the car. Sorry I forgot to inform you" Sana said.

"Ok..okay...no problem" saying so he disconnected to the call.

"I know you are angry with me and I deserve that" he said to himself and packed the breakfast for her.

Sana on the other hand felt bad for ignoring Sid like this. She lied to him about early lecture. She just didn't wanted to be with him alone. She needed some time.

During break Sana was sitting with Shanaya and Sherry when Sid came and after lot of hesitation he went towards her

"Ummm.....may...may...I sit here?" He asked hesitately scratching his neck while Sherry choked on her food while Shanaya who is used to all these rubbed her back "don't be shocked it's just a trailer" Shanaya whispered in Sherry's ear.

Sana smiled at him and nodded while Sid sat beside her.

"Umm..I brought food for you.. actually I made your favourite breakfast but you went early so I brought it here for you" he said looking down making Sana feel guilty "so sweet is my Siddu.. I wish I could kiss him....on his nose...he especially made breakfast for me while I was ignoring him. I know if he is hiding something there must be a reason behind it."

"Your handmade food I hope you made some extra for me too" Sana reverie broke with Shanaya's voice who was looking at the tiffin box with heart eyes.

"Yes how can I forgot you" Sid said with sarcastic smile.

"He cooks?" Sherry asked

"Better than Sanjeev Kapoor" Shanaya replied making sherry lick her lips.

Shanaya opened the tiffin and put food for her in her plate and passed the box to Sana.

"Did you ate?" Sana asked him

"Um..yes" he said not meeting her gaze.

"Really?" Sana asked raising her eyebrows

"No...but I am not hungry" he said

"You know what I am not hungry too" Sana said

"But..." Sid tried to interrupt but Sana stopped him.