finding her

Finally babygirl you are in front of me. Gosh I missed you so much" he said caressing her cheeks.
"But don't worry now I am here to take you away with me forever" said Ayaan making Sana wriggle in his hold.

Sana was too shocked to react to anything. Tears trickle down her face. She was cursing why she came here on first place. She was standing to take her food when a student came and told her that professor was calling her. She looked around to find Sid but she couldn't see him. He has asked her to not to go anywhere alone.
She said she will come later but student said it's urgent so she shrugged her negative and went towards professor's office but on the way somebody pulled her in a empty room before she could shout the person placed a palm on her mouth.
She raised her eyes to look the face and her colour drained seeing her biggest fear in front of her.

"Awww baby girl don't cry... I hate to see tears in your eyes beacuse I love you if you would had accepted my love peacefully then I wouldn't have anything wrong.... You made me a bad person" he said wiping her tears with his thumbs but Sana moved her face on the other side as she was disgusted by his touch.

"do...don't.....don't touch me...." She said and  tried to wriggle but she held her more tightly.

"No no babygirl I won't let you escape this time and I have all rights to touch you are all mine" he said with a laugh making her heart rise in fear but she took a deep breath she can't show her fear in front of him.she has to be strong. She is not weak.

"Leave me.... You...you can't do anything..." She managed to say with a confident face but this made him laugh

"Really? Who will save you this time? Your crazy friend....wait a second or your new lover" he said and gritted his teeth and then squeezed his cheeks making her wince "who is that bastard huh? With whom were you walking in college hand in hand" Sana tried to remove her face from his hold.
"Sid...please come soon.... I am sorry for leaving alone but please come I am feeling scared"
Sana's heart whispered as  tears fell from eyes then she remembered Sid's world

"That bastard is not worth your tears or anything"
She immediately wiped her tears

"Don't worry now no one can come between us.... I will take you away from anyone" he said making Sana's eyes widen. She tried to push him but he didn't bulge. Ayaan took out a handkerchief from his pocket which has chloroform and was about to make Sana whiff it when Sana hit him where sun doesn't shine making him groan in pain.
She immediately went towards door and tried to open it but it was jammed. Ayaan got up with red eyes and pulled Sana towards himself and before Sana could do anything he made her inhaled the chemical making halt to all struggle of Sana.
"I will take revenge from you later for all the insolent behaviour of yours but for now I have to take you away before anyone can see us" saying so he picked her in hi arms and opened the backside window of the room.

On the other hand.

Sid and Shanaya were trying to find Sana. Sid was very restless and was looking for Sana in every room while Shanaya were asking other student if they have seen Sana.

"Any information?" Sid asked Shanaya as he saw her while She nodded in no making Sid sigh in defeat.
"I shouldn't have left her. It's all my mistake" Sid cursed himself.

"No... Sid don't blame yourself. We have to be strong we have to find Sanu" Shanaya said trying to be strong.

Sid's pov

How can I be so stupid. I already knew to that he is keeping an eye on us. Still left Sana. I can't even imagine what must she feeling right now.
This is after years that I am so afraid in my life. Afraid to loose someone. Within few days Shehnaaz has occupied my mind and I can't even imagine something bad happening to her. She is the best thing happen to me in my entire life.  I can't let someone bastard hurt her. She trusted me and only on my insistence she came to college. It's all my mistake. I shouldn't have compelled her to come or I shouldn't have left her side even for a second. I failed her but now I have to be strong.She has always been my side and now it's my turn . I have to find her and I will.

"Sid I think we should check outside the college" Shanaya's word brought me out of my revirie. I looked at her and nodded.
We went outside the college and started looking in different directions. We went towards the back side of college as he could be there as it is a secluded area but there also we can't find him
I was loosing my hope and my sanity.

"Where are you Shehnaaz please stop this hide and seek and come to me I am sorry for leaving you alone but please forgive me and come back to me" my heart pleaded
My heart was beating rapidly and I felt so suffocated.

"SID..." Shanaya said loudly and showed me an anklet or pricizely Shehnaaz's anklet and held it immediately and felt an instant relief. Even her things have so much effect on me.

"The anklet is here which means Sana must be here too" Shanaya said again. She was showing a brave face but I know she was hell worried too.

"Yes we to see look carefully that bastard must be here" I said gritting my teeth. I swear I am not gonna leave him for touching my Shehnaaz.

We again started looking in all the direction when I felt a stinging pain on my head.

"Sid" Shanaya shouted and with great efforts I turned back and saw and man smirking at me and it doesn't took me long to recognise him.

"So how are you lover boy? Were you finding me? Here I am in front of you" he said laughing devilishly which made me clech my jaws but I was feeling so dizzy because of the attack on my head. But I can't fall week now.I have to fight with him. Fight for my Sana.
I closed my eyes for a second and could see Sana pleading me to save her.
I opened my eyes with a jerk and puched that bastard hard on his face which I think startled as he wasn't expecting anything from me but soon he recovered and tried to punch me but I stopped him and puched him again and again holding his T-shirt.
"Where is Shehnaaz?" I asked him but he smirked with with blooded lips.
"She is there where she actually belongs to. With me " he said and I punched him again.
He fell on the ground and before I could beat him again he threw sand on me which made be shut my eyes tightly.

"Oh God Sid" I could hear Shanaya saying and could feel steps approaching me but then I hear a gasp

"No.... don't do this" I heard her yell but I couldn't understand anything.

I blinked my eyes rapidly and saw Ayaan standing there holding a gun in his hand...

"So lover boy your story ends here" he said laughing devilishly "do you have any wish before you die? I am not that cruel you know  but yes don't ask for Sana she is mine all mine" He said again.

I clenched my jaws hearing Sana's name from his filthy mouth and I pounched on him making him fall on ground with me above him.

"Don't you dare take Shehnaaz's name from you filthy mouth saying so I started punching him again and even threw the gun away from his hand.

"Shanaya you go and look for Sana she must be around till then I will deal with this bastard" I said While she nodded

I was again about to punch him but he rolled on the ground and again took the gun  in his hand and pointed towards me

"Enough lover boy....you are finished now...good byeee.." saying so he loaded the gun and a sound of firing resonated in air....

So here is the update...
I you like this chapter then to hit the like button and even comments your views.you can even comment your suggestion.

And if you like my word then please follow me too...

Your reviews give me motivation
Love you all 😘 ❤️ 😘❤️😘😘