confession?

Kartik" Shery said before Sana could say anything she  heard a handsome voice "hey beautiful"

She turned and saw a very handsome man with Shanaya In his arms.

A few moments before

While whole college was gushing over Kartik. Shanaya was still gushing over Kartik. Shanaya was still stuffing the food she has in her hand when she bumped into someone and her food feel and she too was about to when someone held.

Back to present
Kartik helped Shanaya too get up
"Are you okay Miss beautiful? He asked Shanaya who was glaring at her.

"No I am not okay my sandwich got wasted because of you" she said pouting as she looked at her sandwich on the ground

Kartik looked amazed by her answer while Sana pitied Shanaya as she knows the importance of food in her life.

"No problem gorgeous I will get you another Sandwich and a chocolate too if you want" he said which made Shanaya grin immediately "really?"

"Yes...I will..." Before he could complete his sentence his coach called him.

"I am sorry beautiful but I have to go for now but I owe  you a sandwich and a chocolate..." Saying so he jogged towards the field.

"Shanaya what are you? The Kartik Arora was giving you attention and you were concerned about your food....he called you beautiful if any other girl would have been in your place she would have fainted by now" Sherry said while Sana laughed

Shanaya widened her eyes "ohhh....shit.... How can I be so stupid... How can I be so blinded by food that I didn't noticed the breath taking smile he was giving me....oh gosh he was really very handsome and I lost the chance to flirt back with him because of my foody nature... that's I don't have any boyfriend till now" she said pouting.

"Don't worry Shanu... He still owes you sandwich and when he will buy take you on a sandwich date talk to him" Sana said laughing at her cute friend

"Now leave all these let's fill the form for trip" Sana added excitedly and all of them agreed.
Sana held Sid hand and took him along with her.

"Is it really important?" Sid asked seeing the form while Sana glared at him "you have promised me?"

"When?" Sid asked perplexed

"Just now....now don't waste your time and fill this form" Sana said giving him the pen

Sid started filling the form but his hand stopped at father's name. Sana too noticed the his behaviour
"Why is he not filling father's name?" She thought
He filled the form and passed to Sherry who was collecting form.

"Sidharth you didn't wrote you father's name" she said looking through everybody's form.

"I.... I am orphan.... I don't know who my parents are" he said which made Sana looked at him with shocked expression. She stared at Sid who was looked elsewhere.

"I am getting late for my work ... I should leave" saying so he started moving and Sana too ran behind him.

"Sid stop..." She said holding his arms while he closed his eyes and took a deep breath
She hugged him from behind making him shock "I am not here to ask any questions or anything.... I am just here to give you a hug and remind you that I am there for you always" she said making him sigh in relief
All he want to do now is to squeeze her in his arms and blurt everything that is in his heart but he is afraid.
Taking a deep breath he held her hand and brought her in front "thankyou" he said placing his palm on her cheek "now I have to leave I will see you at night" he said and was about to turn when Sana again stopped him. He raised his eyebrow while she gave him a mischievous smile and before he could say anything she kissed him on his cheeks and ran from there laughing making Sid shook his head at her craziness.