002.

Roa sighed as her mother placed more books on the counter, "ma, can dad do it? I've done it  this whole week

Roa sighed as her mother placed more books on the counter, "ma, can dad do it? I've done it  this whole week."

"Ro, your dad has been busy. if you do it, you can get an extra 30 minutes on your break", her mother tried to bribe the teenage girl.

"he's always busy," Ro mumbled as she got up to do the restock. She sauntered her way to the shelves and started to put the books in alphabetical order.

She has always done this, which her parents adored. It was way easier for the customers to find what they were looking for.

after finishing the restock, Roa plopped herself onto the bean bag that was placed for customers to read their books.

she opened up her comic, 'Uncanny X-men'. she read silently until she heard the door chime. she looked over to see who came in.

It was Max Mayfield once again, the redhead averted her eyes to the counter. Realizing that it wasn't the same person behind the counter.

she walked towards the comic section, noticing roa on the bean bag.

"oh hey," Roa shyly said as she sat more straight. max sent a small smile her way.

"hi," she responded. "what are you reading?", she asked the black-haired girl.

"Uncanny x-men", answered Roa. She lifted the comic to show max the cover.

"Oh that's nice," max nodded as she started to look for more comics.

Roa nodded, "It is. Well, I have to go start my shift again. See you at the counter alligator." She got up and walked toward the counter.

"Why did I say that," Roa facepalmed.
The redhead chuckled as she saw Roa speak to herself.

"Thanks..?," Max paused as she watched the girl bag her purchase.

"Roa," she answered.

"Thanks, roa. ill be seeing you soon." The redhead had exited the store.

Roa watched as she skated the same route as last time. "what's got you blushing like that?", her mother smirked.

"No," the hispanic girl answered, "I'm blushing?" her mother nodded, "no way."

+++
jasmin's corner!!
hiii short chapter but omg I can't wait for my babies to fully introduce themselves to each other yes yes.

+++jasmin's corner!!hiii short chapter but omg I can't wait for my babies to fully introduce themselves to each other yes yes