021.

𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐃𝐄 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘢 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘫𝘦𝘤𝘵

𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐃𝐄 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘢 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘫𝘦𝘤𝘵

roa sat beside holly who was showing her how to use her lightup toy. she glanced at max, who was already staring at her.

she smiled, and slightly nodded. max returned the gesture and went back to coloring. roa got up and stood behind max, giving her a hug.

max wrapped her arm around roas, placing little kissed as ro giggled. nancy and dustin came rushing into the kitchen, spotting the two teens. they sighed in relief.

roa furrowed her brows and shrugged. she leaned down, "i'm going home to pick up some clothes. i'll be back." max nodded, "be safe."

"always."

later that day, they all decided that they had to go to the creel house. they walked towards the house, then staring at it for a moment.

"yeah, that's not creepy," roa mumbled.

they all walked up to the porch as nancy and steve tried to open the closed off door. "i mean what exactly are we supposed to be looking for in this shithole?" steve said, as he took off nails.

"we're not sure," wheeler replied, "we just know this house is important to vecna."

"pause, you believe this house is important because max saw it in vecmans red soup mind world thingy?" roa questioned.

"basically."

"oh goodie," she mumbled as max held her hand. she squeezed it three times, returned with four squeezes.

"maybe it holds a clue to where vecna is. why he's back. why he killed the creels," dustin chimed.

"that's a lot of whys," roa said, max just smiled at her girls cluelessness.

"like i was saying," dustin rolled his eyes, "and how to stop him before he comes back for max."

roa looked down at the mention of her name, she was upset. that he decided to come for her. which is so fucked.

max noticed and put her arm around her shoulders. "it'll be fine, rory. i promise." she smiled, turning her head to the side and giving her a kiss.

"we don't think he's in here, do we?" lucas hesitantly asked, looking at the people around him.

"guess we'll find out," max replied plainly as steve and nancy finished unprying the door, the wood that was blocking it falling to the floor.