011.

roa hummed as she looked through the cassette tape drawer her parents had put up for sale

roa hummed as she looked through the cassette tape drawer her parents had put up for sale. she smiled as she picked the right one.

she shoved it in her pocket until she could find a little gift bag. she found a red one, with black butterflies.

she put the cassette tape in, then put in tissue paper. she jumped slightly as she heard her mom come in.

"hey mama," ro greeted. "i have something to tell you."

her mom quirked a brow, "hi baby, what is it?"

"is dad here too?" her mom nodded, "can you call him down?"

"sure. JOSE!" her mom yelled out. "COMING"

he came down the stairs and saw both of his girls staring at him. "yes?"

"roa has something to tell us." her mom pulled her husband closer to her.

"okay, uhm. i have a girlfriend," roa said slowly, observing their faces for a reaction. her mom smiled widely and clapped. while her dad smiled and congratulated her.

"when do we get to meet her?"

"soon, mama".  her mom nodded, "i have something for you, mija."

"what is it?" rory went on her Tippie toes to see what it was.

her mom turned around, "lesbian flag!"

ro's mouth opened in shock, "wow, mom. thanks."

her mom nodded happily, "i'll put it in your room later."

"thanks, ma. but i have to go get ready now."

roa finished braiding her hair, she picked up the phone to make a call to iris.

she waited a couple of rings but the phone was picked up, "hello?"

"hey, iris! i have great news." roa picked her nails as she waited for a response.

"go ahead! say it."

"tengo una novia."

"congratulations! that's so gay, btw." both of the girls chuckled.

"thanks. i'll see you soon!" both of the girls said bye and hung up.

"hey red," roa greeted as max opened the door to let her in.

"hey rory," max hugged her girl before kissing her on the forehead.

"i got something for us," ro showed her the bag happily.

"ohh," max opened the bag, she picked up the cassette tape, it was 'heaven is a place on earth'.

"it's for us like i said. it could be like, our song. unless you want it to be your-"

"i love it, darling." max smiled at rory's rambling once again. her favorite thing about her. "ours."

roa blushed and smiled, "play it!" max stood up and put it in the player. she pressed play.

𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘧𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘴 𝘥𝘰𝘸𝘯
𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘪𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘢𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥
𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘭𝘥'𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘦

max smirked as she bowed down, "may i have this dance, m'lady."

"yes you may, darling." ro said as max held onto her hand, leading her to the middle of the room.

max put her arms around Rory's waist, and the black-haired girl put her arms around maxs neck.

𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘢𝘭𝘬 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘰𝘰𝘮
𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘱𝘶𝘭𝘭 𝘮𝘦 𝘤𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘦, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘸𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘰𝘷𝘦
𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘸𝘦'𝘳𝘦 𝘴𝘱𝘪𝘯𝘯𝘪𝘯' 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘴 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘷𝘦
𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘶𝘱 𝘪𝘯 𝘢 𝘸𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦

they both looked at one another with adoring eyes. both of the girls leaned forward. roa tilted her head as max placed her lips on hers. she placed her hand on maxs face. the mayfield girl smiled as she placed her forehead on rory's.

𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘐 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭 𝘢𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘦
𝘐 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘩 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘣𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘦 𝘩𝘰𝘮𝘦
𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘐'𝘮 𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘢𝘵 𝘴𝘦𝘢
𝘐 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘷𝘰𝘪𝘤𝘦, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘪𝘵 𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘴 𝘮𝘦

+++
jasmin's corner.

AHHHHH

this moment.