019.

𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐃𝐄 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘣𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘺 pt 2

𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐃𝐄 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘣𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘺 pt 2.

"what?!" steve said as he furrowed his brows. lucas ignored him and went straight to dustin.

roa looked away, now glancing at max who was staring back at the two teenage boys. max looked down once dustin said we've got bigger problems than jason.

roa sat on the stairs of mike wheelers basement, she watched as everyone was looking down at a news articles.

steve cleared his throat, "okay, be honest. uh..you guys understand any of this?"

"no," roa said as she put the article down. "not at all."

"pretty straightforward," dustin shrugged.

"oh, straightforward, really?" he sarcastically nodded his head.

"what's confusing to you guys?" he looked at everyone, "so far, everyone vecna has cursed has died, except for this old victor creel dude nancy found. he's the only known survivor. if anyone knows how to beat this curse, it's him," dustin pointed out.

roa rolled her eyes, "you can't just assume he was cursed, which we don't even know that. no way vecna could've existed in the '50s? it doesn't add up at all."

steve pointed at roa, "what boat said."

roa looked at steve with a confused face, "uh what?"

"that doesn't matter. back to this, as far as we know, eleven didn't create the upside down. she opened a gate to it. it's probably been around for thousands of years, millions," he chimed in, "i wouldn't be surprised if it predated the dinosaurs."

"i wonder what life would be like if they were still around," roa said as everyone looked at her dumbfounded, "what?" she smiled while tilting her head.

"dinosaurs? what are we-" steve looked at dustin in disbelief.

"if a gate didn't exist in the '50s, how did vecna get through?" lucas questioned.

"he probably has little doorways we don't know about," roa shrugged. dustin looked at her and nodded.

"probably how he's getting through now," he pointed at the teens. "and why now," lucas inputed.

"and why then? just pops out in the '50s, kills one family and he's like, 'i'm good'. and poof he disappears. just.. gone?" he scoffed.

"nobody ever asks how's vecna," roa tried to joke, but everyone looked at her in disbelief, "not the time. sorry." she cleared her throat as she looked at the ceiling.

"straightforward my ass, dustin," steve sighed with a scoff.

steve looked up as he walked back and fourth once again, "honestly, henderson, a little humility now and then, it wouldn't hurt you."

roa nodded in agreement, she then glanced at max who was sitting down at a desk, writing something that ro couldn't see what it was.

she sat beside dustin, "any idea what she's writing?" she looked at the group of boys. they all shrugged and looked at maxs back. "did she sleep?" dustin questioned as roa let out a sad sigh. "i mean, would you?" all of them shook their heads, answering the hispanic girls question.

they all heard a door open as they looked at the stairway to find nancy and robin walking down the stairs. "robin!" roa cracked a grin as robin waved at her with a soft smile.

"okay, so.. we have a plan."

+++
jasmin's corner.
next chapter is the chapter, enjoy.