012.

roa's phone rang, she picked up

roa's phone rang, she picked up. "helloo"

"hey rory," maxs voice entered her ears.

"hi red, what's up?" roa greeted, fixing her hair in the mirror.

"i was wondering if you'd like, to have a sleepover? besides, i have something to give you," max replied.

roas heart filled with joy at the sound of them having a sleepover. nice to say that ro was clingy and missed maxs warmth.

"doy. mi casa es su casa, darling," ro said the last part slowly.

"i'll see you soon, pretty girl."

as the line went dead, roa squealed and screamed into a pillow once again. she got up and looked around her room, looked like a tornado passed by here.

she decided to clean her room while she waited for max.

"mija! someone's here for you" she heard her mom yell out for her.

"coming!" she yelled. she rushed down the stairs as fast as her legs could take her.

"hi," roa said breathlessly as max and her mom came into her view.

"hi," max smiled.

roa's mom, who was watching this interaction, smirked at the pair. "so, are you roa's girlfriend?"

"mama!" ro said embarrassed. max looked over to roa and silently asked if it was okay to answer, she nodded.

"hi, yes. i'm max." she smiled as her girlfriends' mom brought her into a hug.

"thank you for bringing my daughter out of her shell," she whispered, getting a tight squeeze from max in response.

"well, i'll let you girls go."

"thanks, mama," roa dragged max upstairs to her room.

"hi," roa smiled at her girlfriend as they laid on the floor together.

"hey," max whispered back, staring into her girl's eyes. she cleared her throat, "oh, i got something for you."

"really?" roa sat up as her girl put the bag on top of her lap. she looked into the bag and saw it was a 'love is a battlefield' tape.

"thank you," roa blushed. she leaned in and place her lips on maxs.

"play it!" roa sat up and placed the cassette tape in the player and pressed play.

𝘞𝘦 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘨
𝘕𝘰 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘶𝘴 𝘸𝘦'𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘨
𝘚𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘴𝘰 𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘨
𝘉𝘰𝘵𝘩 𝘰𝘧 𝘶𝘴 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘨
𝘓𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘢 𝘣𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦𝘧𝘪𝘦𝘭𝘥

after a while, the girls decided to watch the movie, 'grease'.

as soon as 'hopelessly devoted to you' came out, roa grabbed maxs arm.

"dance, m'lady?" roa bowed.

"of course, m'lady."

𝘏𝘰𝘱𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘭𝘺 𝘥𝘦𝘷𝘰𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶

they both swayed as roa laid her head on maxs shoulder. the redhead inhaled her watermelon scent.

+++
jasmin's corner
AHHHHH
this is the last chapter! then we are onto season 4. get ready.

 get ready