022.

𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐃𝐄 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘪𝘷𝘦

𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐃𝐄 𝐒𝐈𝐗
𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘪𝘷𝘦

roa finished braiding maxs hair, then getting up so they can join the others in the car.

nancy was driving, as robin spoke to her about wanting to stay in the car.

"at least he can drink himself into feeling better," steve's voice was muffled as he shoved pringles in his mouth.

"that's what my mom does," max said. roa put her hand on maxs thigh, squeezing it in comfort. the redhead put her hand on ro's.

"oh shit", nancy said as she slowed down the car. everyone leaned forward to see what was happening.

they all leaped out of the car, watching as the sheriff showed a picture of eddie munson.

roa felt her hand lift up and cover her mouth in shock. "this is not good."

"really not good," steve chimed.

"dustin, can you hear me? king?" eddie's voiced was heard on the radio.

"eddie. holy shit," dustin whispered as everyone gathered around him. "are you okay?"

"nah, man. pretty.. pretty goddamn far from okay." his voice shook.

"where is he?" roa asked.

"where are you?" dustin spoke.

"skull rock. do you know it?" he responded. "uh, yeah. that's near cornwallis and—"

"garrett, yeah. i know where that is," steve interrupted dustin.

roa snatched the radio from dustin and pressed the button, "hang in there, munson. we're coming."

the group was now walking in the woods, in groups. dustin and steve, robin, nancy and lucas, roa and max.

"they have us going in different directions, if we get lost i swear—" max rambled but stopped as she noticed roa looking down. "hey. you okay?" she held onto her hand.

"uh, yeah. peachy. just thinking about everything. you know?"

"yeah."

"why you?"

max halted, "i-i don't know."

"it's like everyone vecna targets is going through something in their life. something that's—" her voice trembled.