008.

the humidity of hawkins slapped roa right in the face as she exited the mayfield house

the humidity of hawkins slapped roa right in the face as she exited the mayfield house. it was the middle of august. which made roa happy because fall was almost on the way.

"Are you ready?" max questioned as she saw ro tie her shoes.

she nodded, "yes. do you have any padding though?"

"scared?" max smirked.

"yes." roa stood up and started to follow max towards the front. the redhead chuckled.

"yeah, here." max handed the girl the padding and saw her struggling to put it on. "i'll help."
she bent down to put the padding on ro's knees.

ro jumped as she felt maxs hands on her other knee, which helped her balance as she put the pads. as max finished, she let out a sigh she was holding in.

"thanks," roa smiled at max. she nodded.

"anytime. are you a lefty or a righty."

"righty."

"okay so, put your left foot on the board first." max instructed as roa did what she was told to do. "then you are gonna push with your right leg."

"okay." ro pushed but fell. "damn." she groaned as she laid on the spot where she fell.

max held in a laugh, but helped roa up. "here, i'll hold your hands."

roa instantly blushed as her hands made contact with maxs. "okay now push again." as she did, max walked slowly, guiding roa.

"you did a good job for a first timer," said max as both of the teens sat on the curb.

"thanks. i learned from the best," roa winked, which made max stare at her weirdly. after a couple of seconds, both of the girls bursted out laughing.

max winced as she put her hands on her head, rubbing her eyes to make the forming headache go away.

"are you okay?" roa asked as she stared at max worriedly.

"i'm fine," max smiled reassuringly. she watched as roa nodded.

"i have to get home now," roa sat up, and max did the same. "i don't want my mom to be mad."

max cleared her throat, "okay. well, i had a fun time with you."

"me too. let's do it again?" roa said in a questioning tone.

"of course. i'll come by," said max.

"s-sounds good." roa stuttered as she gave max a side hug. but max turned around quickly and wrapped her arms around the hispanic girls' frame.

"thank you, again. really", max sniffled. roa gave her a tight squeeze.

"anytime red. i'll see you," roa let her hand down from holding the back of maxs head.

as soon as roa opened her apartment door, she spotted her parents waiting at the kitchen table.

"hey momma and pa." roa waved, but didn't get anything in return. "uhm, is everything okay?" she looked at her parents worriedly.

"no. do you realize how embarrassing, that you liking a girl, will be for our store?" her dad pointed out. roa bit her lips to stop them from trembling.

"jose, stop. that's too far." her mom defended her daughter while walking over to her, pulling her in for a hug.

"didn't you say it was a sin, mom?" roa whispered.

"yes but i realized, it's your life. you do what you want with it. i'll always be here to support you. i'm sorry mija," her mom kissed roa's forehead. her daughter leaned into her body more.

the dad watched quietly, and he nodded. "i'm sorry too, mija. i went too far. as long as your happy."

roa sniffled as her dad joined the hug. "although, we still got to meet this mystery girl that has my daughter like a tomato all the time."

roa laughed at her father's words.

++
jasmins corner
yadada
heyyaa

++jasmins corneryadada heyyaa