018.

𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐃𝐄 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘣𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘺

𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐃𝐄 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘣𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘺

" it was here," max told the group as she pointed her flashlight at the wall. "right here," her voice cracked slightly. roa put her hand in hers, squeezing it three times. 'i love you', which max didn't understand yet.

"i believe you," roa swallowed the lump that was forming in her throat. max sent a sad smile towards her way.

"it was so real. and then, when i got closer, suddenly i just felt roa. she put her hand on my shoulder and then i..i woke up," max explained as roa sent her a sad smile.

"it's like she was in a trance. exactly what eddie said happened to chrissy," roa added. the others nodded their heads in understanding.

max pointed the flashlight towards roa's face, "oi!" she swatted the light away. max smiled slightly and then cleared her throat. "that's not even the bad part." she announced, roa felt her stomach drop.

the group of teenagers moved to ms.kelly's office as they huddled around the desk. roa held hands with max as she held the flashlight in her other hand for the redhead.

"fred and chrissy, they both came to ms.kelly for help. uh, they both had bad headaches," max looked down to their papers, "that wouldn't go away. the nightmares, trouble sleeping. then they started seeing bad things, from their past. these visions, they just.. kept on getting worse and worse until eventually.."

"everything ended," roa mumbled as she felt sick. she started picking at her lips, robin noticed and rubbed the girls arm in comfort.

"vecnas curse," robin mumbled as she looked up.

"chrissy's headache started a week ago. fred's , six days ago. i've been having them for five days." roa felt her heart stop as her breathing started to get uneven. "i don't know how long i have. all i know is that, for fred and chrissy, they both died less than 24 hours after their first vision. and i just saw that goddamn clock, so looks like i'm gonna die tomorrow," maxs voice cracked.

"oh god," roa's came out in a whisper, she felt her eyes watering and walked out the room and slid down a wall, hugging her knees as she silently cried.

"roa!" she could hear maxs voice call out for her, robin looked at her, "i'll talk with her."

robin headed out and spotted roa, she frowned as she sat next to the girl. "ro," she muttered.

"roa, i know you're worried about her—"

"worried?! of course i'm fucking worried, robin!" she's going to die tomorrow, it's all my fault! i should've noticed the signs a-and," she broke down crying. robin bit her lip and hugged the girl. she leaned in more. "it's all my fault."

"no baby, it's not. you couldn't have known," robin soothed the girl as she rubbed her back. "she's gonna be alright. hell, she's max mayfield."

roa rubbed her eyes and sniffled, "y-yeah. she's my max."

"cmon," robin helped the girl up and they both walked inside the room again.

max caught roas' eyes and immediately walked forward to hug her. roa's hug was now tighter, not wanting to let go. "im sorry."

"don't apologize rory," max held roa's face. she kissed her on the forehead.

a loud clang was heard, this made all the teens jump and turn to face the door. steve looked at all of his kids, "stay here." before he left, he grabbed a lamp.

of course, none of them listened. they all trailed behind him like little ducklings. roa held maxs hand. she squeezed it three times once again. max rubbed her hand with her thumb.

the sound of footsteps running rapidly came into their ears, steve lifted the lamp up, getting it ready.

suddenly everybody yelled, "holy shit!" roa called out.

"it's me!" lucas held his hands up.

"lucas?" nancy said.

"jesus, what's wrong with you?" steve waved his arms around, "i'm sorry," lucas crouched down to catch some breathe. "i could've taken you out with this lamp!" steve yelled.

"sorry, guys. sorry" he panted. "i biked for 8 miles."

roa crouched down, unzipping her bookbag, "quieres agua?" she held out the water bottle to lucas.

"yes, please. thank you," he gulped down the water. "shit," he coughed, "we've got a code red."

+++
jasmin's corner
my bad for not updating in over two weeks, school started 😦

+++jasmin's cornermy bad for not updating in over two weeks, school started 😦