005.

Roa grunted as she picked up a box of newly shipped books, grumbling at the fact her father didn't help

Roa grunted as she picked up a box of newly shipped books, grumbling at the fact her father didn't help. "Pa, can you please help."

"oh, sorry mija." he scratched his neck, "coming right now." he walked over to where the truck was and grabbed the box that his daughter was carrying.

she watched him walk so effortlessly, "I mean, ok." she picked up another box and started walking towards the entrance of the store.

as she walked, she didn't see a certain redhead skating her way. "holy shit," someone screamed before bumping into roa, making the box filled with books and the teenage girl fall.

luckily, roa didn't get hurt. she looked to see who bumped into her, "who the fuc- oh" she paused as she saw max letting out a hand. she grabbed it and was pulled up.

"I'm so so sorry," max apologized. noticing the little scrape on roa's hand.

"it's f-fine," roa said as she let go of max's hand, "nothing to worry about."

"Are you sure? let me make it up to you, these books look brand new," max bent down to help pick the books up.

"they are, but it's okay. no damage happened," roa smiled, max returned the smile and tucked a piece of loose hair behind her ear.

"let me buy you ice cream and we can watch a movie at my place, I know a spot with good movies," max smiled.

"oh, um of course. sure. sounds good," roa rambled which made max smile.

"how does Saturday sound?" max picked up the last book and carried it inside while ro did the same.

"don't know, I didn't know saturday can make a noise," ro said, max tilted her head at this.

"who knew," max laughed. "but uh, let me put a bandaid on the scrape. it's the least i can do for now." roa nodded as max led her to the counter.

"here," roa handed the first aid kit to max. the redhead opened it and took out a bandaid, and hydrogen peroxide wipes. (??)

"oh no," ro's eyes went wide, max giggled at the girls face. "it'll be fine roa."

"ready?" roa nodded as max prepared the wipe, she went down and wiped the scrape once. roa bit her lip as she watched max fix her scrape up.

"thank you, max". said roa

"saturday sounds good." roa answered the question from before, turning her face away from max, trying to hide the blush that was creeping up her face.

"i'll meet you here. noon." max smirked at the girls face, which was almost as red as her hair. "bye roa." she skated away.

+++
jasmin's corner
BAJDHWJDUWHDHA
yes.
finally.