016.

𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐃𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘶𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘰

𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐃𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘶𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘰

it was now the next day, roa had slept over again. her parents didn't mind since they knew max well.

the group of teenagers went to the boathouse again. dustin opened the door, which caused a loud bang.

"jesus," eddie jolted as he turned to the group.

"delivery service," ro smiled as she held up some bags, as well as the others. "my ma dropped off some pupusas. i figured you should try it."

"it's really good," steve pointed to the food, "if you don't want it, i'll take it." max hit his shoulder. "ouch."

eddie grabbed the food, "thanks." roa nodded at him, max stood beside her and held her hand.

they all watched as eddie gulped down the pupusas, then opened a box of cereal and munched on them.

dustin cleared his throat, "so we got, uh, some good news and some bad news. how do you prefer it."

"bad news first, always." eddie spoke with his mouth full and took a sip of his drink.

"i told you so", roa exclaimed as she pointed at max.

"no! it's always good news first," max argued, roa huffed, "no! bad news always firs-"

"alright, you two" steve interrupted their bickering, "besides, the bad news is always first."

roa smirked at max, she let out a dramatic gasp. "i thought you were on my side steve", he gave the mayfield girl a smirk.

"okay. back to the topic. alright, bad news. they're looking for you," dustin explained, eddie's face fell. "also, they're pretty convinced you killed chrissy."

"like 100% kind of convinced," max chimed.

"more like, 200%" roa added in.

"that's not helping," dustin said.

eddie turned to dustin again, "and the good news?"

"your name hasn't gone public yet," robin said, "but once it does, everyone is gonna be hunting for you."

"hunt the freak, right?" eddie frowned.

"we're all freaks in a way," ro tried to lighten up the mood. eddie sent her a small smile.

"we got to find vecna and kill him, then prove your innocence," dustin said.