003.

after a couple of weeks, max mayfield had become a frequent customer of the king's bookstore

every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday at noon max would stop by the store. roa knew this because from the window in the apartment above. she would watch max skate her way towards the store, always using the same route, and always listening to music. which made roa wonder what she was listening to.

it was Wednesday, almost noon. roa decided to tidy herself up, fixing her hair in the mirror, and she picked out a completely new outfit. she didn't know why she was doing this, she just wanted to look presentable for the girl.

she finished applying her watermelon-flavored lipgloss, then moved a couple of strands of her hair. she looked at the time and it was 11:55.
she walked down the stairs, greeting her parents on the way.

she went behind the counter and waited the whole 5 minutes. looking outside, waiting to see a certain redhead come strolling by.

once she spotted the mayfield girl, she stood more taller. the door chimed, which made roa clear her throat and send a smile towards the girls way.

"hey roa," max nodded her head in a greeting manner, taking off her headphones and pausing whatever she was listening to.

"hey max," roa sent a small wave towards the girl. "um, do you need help finding anything?" roa felt her cheeks getting red as max stared at the girl.

max smiled, shaking her head. "no, it's okay. i've got it figured out by now."

"oh, w-wonderful. okay," roa sent a thumbs up, which was returned by the other girl. roa watched as she walked to her normal spot. something that the hispanic girl would fix before she came in.

she let out a sigh she didn't know she was holding in, rubbing her temple as she wondered what was making her act this way.

+++
jasmin's corner
okay so don't be mad, but the chapters will be short until later on.
enjoy!