015.

𝗘𝗣𝗜𝗦𝗢𝗗𝗘 𝗧𝗪𝗢𝘷𝘦𝘤𝘯𝘢'𝘴 𝘤𝘶𝘳𝘴𝘦 pt 2

𝗘𝗣𝗜𝗦𝗢𝗗𝗘 𝗧𝗪𝗢
𝘷𝘦𝘤𝘯𝘢'𝘴 𝘤𝘶𝘳𝘴𝘦 pt 2.

the trio of teenagers dropped their bikes and rushed inside familyvideo. "hey steve," dustin panted out.

"hey roa!" robin greeted.

"hey rob!" she smiled, as steve pointed to the tv. "you guys see this?"

"how many phones do you guys have?" dustin asked, "someone was murdered," steve replied.

dustin rolled his eyes and ignored his response, "how many phones do you have?" he asked once again.

"two. why?" steve and robin glanced at each other. "technically three, if you count keith's."

"yeah, three works." max turned to her girl and friend. dustin took off his backpack and jumped over the counter.

"no! my tapes dude," steve groaned. "what are you doing, man?" he exclaimed.

"setting up a base of operations here."

"base of operations?" robin asked as she helped roa over the counter, getting a thank you. they all huddled behind dustin.

"for what?" steve looked in closer.

"eddie's friends' phone numbers," dustin replied.

"the new best friend you think is cooler because he plays your nerdy game?" steve said with a pint of jealousy.

roa let out a giggle as max stood between her legs. "is he always like this?"

"sometimes," max whispered.

"it's saturday, you guys need to leave. it's our busiest day of the week." robin grumbled as she picked up the tapes that fell.

"i don't even know what's happening, it's all so fast," roa said as she got off the counter to help robin.

"thanks, ro," robin ruffled the girl's hair, she smacked her hand playfully.

"can you guys just fill them in?" dustin said annoyed.

"fill us in on what?" robin turned around.

max and roa looked at each other and sighed.

as everyone spent their time on a phone, roa helped label the tapes.

"thanks, kid." steve said as he ruffled her hair. she nodded and turned as max put the phone down. "i might have a lead."

they all turned to the girl, "seriously?" dustin said. max nodded.