007.

as the two girls sat on the floor, eating their icecream, roa sat up and paused the movie

max quirked her brow, "what's up?"

"nothing. i just have something to give you. then we can return to watching the movie," roa answered as she grabbed her mini-bag. digging into the bag.

she held onto the cassette tape, handing it over to max. "i thought you'd like this."

max looked down, trying to hide the blush that was threatening to creep up on her face. "thank you."

"mhm. listen." roa put the cassette tape into the player, putting the headphones over maxs head. she pressed play. she could hear, 'running up that hill' by kate bush playing faintly.

max's eyes watered slightly, and she looked away until the tears disappeared. "thank you." she went forward to hug roa.

roa was stunned but put her arms around the redhead. as max let go, roa immediately missed the warmth that she was feeling.

roa watched as max set the tape beside her. the hispanic girl stared at max as she did.
she's beautiful. whoever didn't think max was, they were wrong.

roa bit her lip as she tried to get rid of the feeling she was getting as she glanced at max. she felt strange after everything her parents told her. she wasn't gonna let that get to her, though.

what they didn't know, was that they were both feeling the same thing. max would constantly sneak glances at the other girl.

as of now, roa was scooping her icecream as max sat beside her. ro froze mid-bite.

"hi," roa smiled with her mouth full of icecream. max grimaced playfully.

"close your mouth, that's gross." max covered her eyes, hearing roa chuckle. the mayfield girl smiled.

"how about.. no" roa denied as she finished her icecream. "can you do any tricks on your skateboard?"

max nodded, "yeah. do you know any?"

"no. i don't know how to skate," roa softly said.

max's eyes widened, "no way," a smirk crept up her face, "i'll teach you tomorrow?"

"i would love that. want some?" roa pointed the icecream towards max.

"sure. even though we got the same flavor," max laughed.

a knock was heard, both girls turned. "hey girls. i just wanted to ask roa if she can spend the night. it's late, i don't want her walking by herself."

"id just have to call my mom" roa smiled at susan.

max was cheering and jumping on the inside. hoping that the other girls' mom would say yes.

"mkay. the phone is in the living room." susan smiled as she closed the door.

"i'll be right back."

after calling her mom, she agreed to let her sleep over but she'd have to sleep on the couch. which roa rolled her eyes at.

she was excited.

+++
jasmin's corner.
AHAHSHAUXUSIX