017.

𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐃𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘶𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘰 pt 2

𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐃𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘶𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘰 pt 2

roa grumbled as max woke her up from her mini nap, "darling, wake up. we're here."

"already?" roa rubbed her eyes, "you sure you wanna do this by yourself?"

"yeah. it'll make more sense. i'll be back," max kissed the top of her head and walked out.

ro peaked over at the window, "okay, she's in."

"we have eyes," dustin said as he watched max go inside. steve smacked his shoulder, "sorry."

"um, steve. can i pick some of those flowers?" they were bright yellow dandelions.

he nodded, "stay in my eyesight."

"okay, mom." ro stepped out of the car and started walking towards the grass.

she bent down and picked up 5 of them, getting a piece of grass and tying it around them. she smiled happily and walked towards the car again. she was greeted by the boys as she entered.

"hi!" she waved at the duo.

"those are cute," steve turned his head, "how long have you guys been together?"

roa felt herself blushing, "almost 7 months."

"ah, young love." steve sighed.

a second later, roa spotted max coming out of the house. "she's coming."

max entered the car, and everybody turned to her. "so what she say?" dustin asked.

"nothing, just drive."

"nothing?" steve asked.

"steve, just drive!" roa said, he started his car and drove, his tires screeching.

"hey," max looked down at roa, who put her head on her lap.

"hi, i have something for you," roa smiled, handing her the little bouquet of flowers.

"i love it," max leaned down and kissed her.

a voice was heard through a walkie, "dustin" the unknown voice called out. "it's lucas. do you copy? dustin." he tried again.

"lucas? where the hell have you been?" dustin spoke.

"just listen okay? are you looking for eddie?" lucas urgently said.

max and roa looked at each other worriedly. the redhead shrugged.

"yes, we found him, and he's safe. no thanks to you," dustin rolled his eyes.

"you guys know he killed chrissy right?" lucas responded.

"that's bullshit. eddie tried to save chrissy," dustin defended his friend.

"but the cops said he did it."

max went forward and grabbed the talkie, "lucas, you are so behind it's ridiculous, okay? just meet us at school. we'll explain later," she sneered and put the antenna down.

"that was hostile," roa said as max sat back down.

"he'll be fine," she waved it off.

the group of four walked into the school, roa was waving her flashlight around, doing little hand shadows.

"okay, we can't talk right now," dustin said as they walked.

"wait, what are you doing?" roa could hear robins voice, she snatched the walkie from him and spoke.

"hi, robin! we are breaking and entering school to retrieve some extremely personal files," roa explained the situation.

"uh, can you repeat that?"

dustin snatched back his walkie, "just get your ass over here, stat. we'll explain everything."

as roa found the counselor's room, max placed the key in and opened it. they all crept inside the room.

max started rummaging through the file cabinet, as roa sat down on the chair. "holy shit."

"what is it?" roa asked.

"i found chrissy's file. but get this, fred was also seeing ms. kelley too" she took out the file and sat down to read them.

roa started puzzling the pieces together, she let out a quiet gasp in realization. she looked at max, but max was staring at the wall.

"max? max!" she called out and started to shake her shoulder gently. max let out a gasp as she looked around frantically.

she hugged roa in an instant, and the hispanic girl whispered, "i'm here. it's okay." roa blinked a tear away, why did it have to be her max. she didn't want to say anything in the moment.

+++
jasmin's corner
yak the next chapter 😮

+++jasmin's corneryak the next chapter 😮