004.

"Mama, Voy a ir a casa de iris

"Mama, Voy a ir a casa de iris." (I'm going to iris' house). Roa called out as she stumbled to put her shoes on.

"Cómo vas a ir allí?," (how are you gonna get there) her mother responded, roa groaned silently.

"I'm going to walk there," she replied to her mom, walking to the parent's room.

"okay mija be safe." she gave her child a side hug and a kiss on the head. Roa nodded as she walked down to the exit.
-

The tanned girl knocked on her friends door, as she watched it open, she smiled at iris.

"hey eyeball," roa greeted and hugged the other girl in front of her.

"hey boat," the other girl giggled as she let roa into her house, "how have you been?", she asked as they walked into her room.

"pretty good and confused. and you?" roa answered as she watched iris set up the extra bed for her.

"good too, why have you been confused?" iris raised her brow, "oh my"

"no, it's not that." roa smiled sheepishly, "but um, there's this feeling I get when someone's around."

"like butterflies?" iris said, "is it a boy?".

"Nope, definitely not. it's a girl, and I feel confused. my parents told me it's not good to feel the 'butterflies' with the same gender."

"pause. it is okay to feel a way towards the same gender. you would just not have to make it publicly known. I don't want anything happening to you. remember what happened to that one girl" iris said.

roa bit her lip, "yes, but I'll be okay. but I don't like-like her. I just get all flustered and quiet. my cheeks turn so red."

"it's a forming crush ro," iris smiled, watching roa hide her face under a pillow. "besides who is this girl?".

"um, all I'm saying is that she has red hair," roa's voice was muffled.

iris smirked, "there's a couple, there's max mayfield," roa's body paused at the mention of the name, which her friend didn't notice, "jade wilson, emely bovea, and scarlet reed."

"you might've said their name," said roa.

"it is my mission to find out," iris said in a serious voice, looking at the hispanic girl before they bursted out laughing.

+++
jasmins corner
anjwhshahsj i can't wait but i have to wait

+++jasmins corner anjwhshahsj i can't wait but i have to wait