010.

"red," roa pressed the button down that let her speak

"rory," max said a couple of seconds later.

"wanna do something cool?" roa asked, as she put on her shoes and picked up the matching skateboard that she has with the mayfield girl.

"i'm always down, you know this, love" max smirked as she heard ro's breath hitch.

roa cleared her throat, "okay! awesome. i'll be by your house soon."

"i'll be waiting, m'lady."

the girls both blushed as they both put the antenna down from the walkie (?)

the night sky of hawkins filled the view of the teens as they laid down on the grass. roa wanted to do something fun in return for max but with something special this time.

"the sky is really beautiful," max pointed to the sky, tracing some star constellations.

"it really is," roa muttered as she stared at max. she inhaled, "hey, red?"

"yeah rory?" max turned to face roa, looking anywhere but her lips.

"you're the sky," ro whispered as they moved their bodies closer together.

max bit her lip, "and you're the stars."

"can i do something?" max asked while looking onto roa's lips. the hispanic girl nodded. the redhead put her hand on her cheek, caressing it.

she leaned in closer as ro did. they kissed.

they breathlessly giggled as they rested their foreheads together. if it were light right now, you would see both of them as red as a tomato.

"w-wow," roa stuttered as max still caressed her cheek.

roa looked down and intertwined their hands together.

"wanna be poison ivy and harley quinn?" max asked quietly. her hopes going up as she watched roa smile harder.

"i would love to be the harley quinn to your poison ivy," ro responded as she tucked a piece of maxs hair behind her ear.

"Good," max smiled as she kissed roa on the forehead. she put her arm over the girl and they both laid quietly as they stargazed.

++++
jasmin's corner
FJNALLY AFTER 10 chapters LMAOO. 2 more chaps until we head into s4

HOW DO
YALL FEEEL?

HOW DO YALL FEEEL?