Chapter 5😉

Next day ...

Riddhima is returning from her collage when the same mans saw her ..

M1:aby woh dekh yeh wahi hai na jisne usdin humain pitwaya thaa..

M2:haan uss din to uss larky ny issy bacha liya aaj kon bachy ga 😈😈...

They come in front of her ..riddhima gets shock + scared 😨..

M3:pehchana 😈😈kya lag tha tujhe ky humain aise chakma dy kar bhaag jayegi or bach jayegi humse ..

M2:aaj kon bachyga tujhe..

R:humain jane dijiye 😰😰..

M2 hold riddhima hand and drag her with him..she keep struggling to get out of his grip..

Vansh man Dev saw this(actually vansh haier a man to keep an eye on riddhima)

Dev call vansh and inform him about it ...

In a old go down..

Riddhima is keep shouting for help ..

R:please humain jane dijiye humne apka kya bigara hai😰😭😭😭..

M1 come near her and take off her duppatta and throw it away..she gets more scared and start crying ..she going backward and the man coming close to her He tore her shoulder and hover upon her .her try to kiss her but riddhima push him with all her force and get up she try to run but the 2 man hold her from hair and slap her hard on her face his finger marks print on her face..she fell on floor ..Again the 1 man come near her she again push him and turn in try to catch her ..he tore her shirt from back she feel humalited ..she saw a rod and hit him with it and run toward the door when she bump with some one ..she saw the person and more tears start coming from her eyes ..the person is none other than its vansh ..vansh saw her condition and his blood start boiling ..he take of his jacket and cover her with it ..

The goons come infornt of them..

G2:lo agaya iska aashiq ..aaj iska kam tamam kar hi dalty hain ..

He point gun on vansh ..vansh smirk and pick up the rod and hit his hand with it..

He start fighting with them and beat them with rod ..riddhima face coming in front of her eyes again and again..riddhima sitting in a corner digging her face in her knees ..

Vansh hold the man hand .

V:(dangerously)isse hath sy tumne riddhima ko chone ki koshish ki thi na 😡😡..

He twist his hand and broke it ..

Riddhima listen the goons screaming and get more scared ....She move little forward and look toward vansh

Vansh take out a gun and shot the trio on their head..His eyes are red with anger..

Riddhima screamed ..

She start sweating badly ..her whole body is shivering with fear..

Vansh look at her and understand her fear ..he come close to her ..she back off ..

V:riddhima ab ap save hain..dariye mat..

R:apne 😭😰unko maar diya..khoon kardiya inka ..

V:haan yeh log yehi deserve karty thy inki himmat kaise hue apki taraf ankh utha kar bhi dekhny ki 😡😡...

R:nooooooooooo(scream)😭😭😭😭ap aisa kaise kar sakty hain kisne haq diya apko kissi ki jaan lene ka..

V:kya ap humain hi galat keh rahi hai ..woh log..

Vansh come forward..

R:please humain jane dijiye hum aise larki nahi hain jaisa aap samjh rahe hain ...humare qareeb mat ayee please 😭😭😭😭😭😭....

Vansh hold her from shoulder..

V:riddhima😰...

R:please jane dijiye humain 😭😭😭😭..

V:chup 😡😡😡aik dum chup ...

R:😭😭😭😭😭...

V:😑😑😑ap aise halat main jayengi bahar 😒😒..

Riddhima look at herself...

V:agar aise ghar gai to apki maa or dadi pareshan hojayengii..hum wadaa karty hain chalain kasam khatay hain apni amma ki ki hum apky sath kuch galat nahi karengy or aise bar bar bol kar ap humare sachy pyaar ka mazak bana rahi hain jo humain bilkul acha nahi lag raha 😡😡....

R:(thought)yeh sahi keh rahe hain agar aise halat mein hum ghar gaye to Ammi pareshan hojayengi ...par humain apne ghar bhi to poohanchna hai ammi intazar kar rahi hongii..Raat hogai hai 😥😥

V:zyada sochiye mat maine angre ko bola hai woh apky liye kapre la raha hai change kar ky chali jayega ..

R:😥😥😥h..um..ari a..mm..i i..ntz.ar ka..r rah..i..

V:to unko phone kariye or bata na..

R:😰😰😥😥h..um.ra.. Phone..p.ata nahi..ka..ha g.ir gaya..

V:acha humara phone use kar lain..

Riddhima call her mother many time but she didn't anwering it..

V:kya hua..

R:call nahi horaha 😥😥😥..

V:yeh angre bhi pata nahi kahan mar gaya 😑😡😡..isski 😑😑..

Riddhima looks on..

V:kuch nahi..aisa karty hain hum bahir chalty hain shayad usko yeh jagha na mil rahi ho..

R:hmm..

Riddhima pick up her duppata and cover herself with it properly she is also wearing vansh jacket....

They come out from godown..

The weather is not good and its start raining heavily..

Vansh and riddhima run in an old building to save them self from rain..

R:ab kya hoga 😭😭😭😭😭😭Ammi pareshan horahi hongi ..ab hum ghar kaise jayengy..

V:lagta nahi yeh barish jaldi ruky gi humain aaj raat yehi rukna parega..

R:nahiiiiiiiiiii 😥😥😥😥😥...

V:kya matlab nahi barish dekhi hai kitni toofani hai..(think)shayad moosam bhi apko humse door nahi jane dena chahta ..

R:hum yahan 😭😭😭😭😭Ammi ...

V:fikar mat kariye barish band hoty hi hum yahan sy nikal jayengy ...

Riddhima  sit in a corner ..she is feeling cold..vansh saw her ..

V:apko to thand lag rahi hai ..hum aisa karty hain aag jala dety hain..

Vansh collect some woods and blow the fire with latter ...

V:ap yahan aag ky pass beth jaye acha lagy ga..

Riddhima is too scared she think of she will not listen to him he may do something wrong with her or kill her..

She silently get up and sit near bonefire..

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Kaisa laga apko yeh 😉😉😉...

Precap: Some romance 😉😉

Yaar please vote karo or do share this story ...or comment to ap jitne marzi kar sakty ho na to karo na please

Target 35+votes and 10+comments