Chapter 26 😵

The previous chapter target is not complete yet.. please complete the Target..I am just giving this update for my loyal readers..🙏🙏🙏🙏

Mehak left for umra .. Mehak again talk with ganga and say her to keep an eye on vansh and riddhima..

It's a fine morning..

Vansh and riddhima sleeping peacefully.. riddhima head in no vansh shoulder and vansh hand is wrap around her waist...
There is a smile on their lips..
Riddhima eyes open with sun Ray's
She slowly open her eyes and find vansh so close to her face.. she blush and try to get up but find a strong grip around her waist..
She try to take off his hand but he tight his grip..
She turn toward him now they are facing each other..she starts admiring him..A bright smile appear on her lips ...

Riddhima POV

Waise aik baat to mani hi parhegi..Vansh iss duniya KY sabse handsome larky hain ..or buhat cute bhi 😍😍😍...
Aww soty hue to or bhi cute lagty hain 😍😍😍.

End of POV...

There moment disturb by a loud knock on door ..

G:vansh uth ja vansh .(ganga is calling vansh while banging the door loudly)

Riddhima shake him a little..

R:vansh 😳..

V: riddhima please Amma ko yahan Sy bhaga dijiye hum iss waqt Kahi nahi ja sakty..(in sleep without opening his eyes)..

R:hum 😳woh..

G:pata nahi konsi bhang pee ky soya hai 🤬🤬dafa ho hum khud sab kar laingy..(she said loudly)sota Reh... biwi Kya agai TU to sare rasmo riwaz hi bhol gaya 🤬🤬..

Ganga left from there angrily....

R:vansh humein 😳 Breakfast banane Jana hai ..

V:hmm jaiye humne kab roka hai 😴😴😴😴..

R:apne hi to roka hai 😳😳..

V:hmm..😴😴..

He open his eyes and see her face so close to his..His heart Start beating fast ..She look down in shyness and blushing...
Vansh smile..

V: good morning 😜🥰..

R:subha Bakhair 🙈🙈..

Riddhima close her eyes in shyness..
Vansh first kiss her eyes then her nose ,cheeks and then kiss on her forehead..she clutch his shirt and breathing heavily..vansh move close to her lips there lips are going to touch with each other but riddhima suddenly get up from bed and rushed to washroom..
She puke in the washroom..

Vansh heard her voice and feel worried for her..

She come out after sometime wiping her face with towel..she is looking pale .
She sit on bed and rub her chest..
Vansh come near her ..

V: riddhima tabiyat kharab horahi hai Kya chalain doctor KY pass chalty hain 😟😟...

R:nahi nahi I think Kal late night Khana khaya tha na ussi ki wajha Sy food poisoning hogai hai 😣😣thek hojayegi ..

V: Phir bhi humein aik Baar doctor ko check Karwa Dena chahye..

R:vansh humne kaha na hum thek hain 😟ap fikar mat kijiye..ap fresh hojayen hum breakfast bana dety hain..☺️

V:ap rest karain breakfast banae KY liye buhat log hain..

R:hmm 😊😊..

V:Ap Breakfast KY liye chaliye hum aty hain..