Kuch baatein 🥳

Hello everyone..

How are you all ??

So as you all now my story complete 40 chapter 😘😘😘.. because of your love and support 🥳🥳🥳🥳..

So I want some suggestions form you all ..

As you all know it's a romantic story but with some twist and turns ..
I already decided it's climax but I want to extend the story as I too really enjoyed writing it 😍😍...
Many of you wanted me to focus only on Riansh's romance 🌚🤭, so I thought I would give priority to that in the next 3-4 chapters and then continue with the rest of the story's plot...
For those who are saying that the truth about Mehak has not come out in front of Riddhima yet, be patient😕😕. There is a story behind her as well, and the truth will come out in due time. Remember that this is just a fiction story, so don't take it too seriously and logic does not matter here😁😁😁...
One important thing that as you all know, my English is not good, so please forgive me for my broken English and thank you for tolerating it🥺🥺..
And ,please let me know what kind of scene you would like to add to the story featuring Riansh.Once you provide me with the details, I will definitely include it in the story..

Buhat baatein hogaii ab bye ..Milty hain jald hi next chapter KY sath 🥰🥰..

And do tell me Kahi ap Meri story Sy bore to nahi hogaye 😕😕😕..

🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺..