Chapter 34 😜

Please do inline comments...

I Write it before Ramadan and just waiting for the Target to get complete so I post it but it didn't complete 🥲🥲🥲.. but it's ok I am updating just for my loyal one's..

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Let's start 🌚🌚🌚

Vansh is sucking her lower lip he enters inside her mouth and sucking her tongue..
Riddhima was too lost in pleasure that she didn't realized when Vansh open the hook of her blouse and pulled it down..
She opened her eyes when she felt his cold body came in contact with her warmed skin..He break the kiss..both are panting heavily..
She looked into his eyes and only  saw desire to claim her as his again..

She blushed and he smirk ..he attack on her neck ..he starts giving wet kisses from her neck to collar bone ..she clutch the pillow ..he is kissing and sucking her neck ..he move to her cleavage and kiss the spot..she curls her toes in pleasure..
With out wasting more time he take off her blouse and bra ..she immediately close her eyes and clutch the pillow tightly being shy....vansh kiss her forehead..

He put his rough lips on her soft bud and start sucking and licking her left boob..he take the other one in his hand and start kneading it slowly yet sensually..
She arch her back in pleasure..

After satisfying from her buds ...
he kiss her stomach, then her belly button and kisses her.....he also kisses on her legs...she was moanings.Vansh left no part of Riddhima's body to kiss.

he then removes her peticoat followed by her panty and also undressed himself...now both were naked.....she feels very shy but she also want him now.......she closed her eyes being shyness when Vansh removed his pant...... he was feeling very hard to be inside her..he spread her legs and found her wet...
he started licking her vagina ..
She moan hardly and clutch vansh hair ...

R: vanshhhhhhhhhh ummm 😣..(she is panting heavily arching her back)

This pleasure is beyond her imagination...he roll his tongue inside her clit and start licking her hardly while crassing her thighs ..he feels more aroused after listening her moans...
She feel a knot in her stomach and in no time she cum with a loud moan...
he went over her and kiss her forehead then her eyes nose cheeks and finally her lip..they are again kissing passionately..while kissing vansh start rubbing himself over her vagina..she clutch his shoulder tightly ..and without wasting time he pushed his cock inside her vagina.....her moan suppress in his mouth and she dig her nails in his shoulder..she clutch her eyes tightly..he don't move for sometime to give her time to adjust..he keep kissing her gently to divert her mind.. because he knows she is feeling pain..she is controlling her tears not to come out because she doesn't want vansh to feel guilty or bad for her..

After sometime she adjust with him..He start moving slowly inside her kissing her neck and shoulder..

R:ahh ummm vanshhhhhhhhhh..

she was moaning and groaning badly, her shouts increased his desires..he starts moving faslty inside her..
He was thrusting her rapidly ..her hands were scratching his back which encouraged him to go more hard..both were moaning each other's name like prayer..the room filled with their moans and groans..

They make love for some hours then sleep in each other's arm having a satisfied simles on their face..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Next morning..

Riddhima is sleeping on vansh chest..
Both have a beautiful smile on their face ..Riddhima open her eyes and saw her lifeline ...
She felt pain in her lower portion.. She saw Vansh sleeping hugging her, she observed that they were naked, they had no clothes on themselves, they were just wrapped in a single sheet..she blushed hardly remembering their last night moments ...
As she moved a little, Vansh hugged her more closer to him.
She try to get up but his grip is so strong that she can't able to move..